Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

All new difficulty levels for Season 5 (in order)

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 20, 2014 4:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 5:04am | Report
Immobile marksmen are way easier to play

Wat. There's actually a reason why immobile adc's are mostly unplayed, it's because if you get jumped you can't do anything. Whenever I play an immobile adc I feel like I gotta start teamfighting when almost all my team's dead so those small health bars are more appealing than my full HP bar.

Swain positioned among Syndra and vel'koz and above Orianna. Ok. I mean, his lane phase can be a nightmare and he needs a lot of thought during tf, but skill usage itself is pretty Ryze since 3 skills are targetted (or rather, your ult follows around) and your only skillshot is W. I think the hardest about him is the ult.

And Morgana at the top 2 easiest champions to play. That makes no ****ing sense, how do you even explain Black Shield, which requires you to know pretty much every single ability in the game in order to time the cast correctly and apropriately.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 5:38am | Report
When I first saw your list I thought that you had put it together on your own, and I was getting ready to flame, but then I kept reading and saw that this is the in game list, and it's the info Riot is giving to players from the in game champion stats.

Thank you for not flaming me and I am glad you like how I put the list together
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 5:40am | Report
what is rito smoking and where can i have some
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 10:32am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Wat. There's actually a reason why immobile adc's are mostly unplayed, it's because if you get jumped you can't do anything. Whenever I play an immobile adc I feel like I gotta start teamfighting when almost all my team's dead so those small health bars are more appealing than my full HP bar.
I was sarcastically translating Rito's view on this matter. Lucian, Ezreal and Vayne are the hardest marksmen according to their list. The "harder champions" can screw up every few seconds, and the easy champions need perfect positioning.

TL;DR I agree, but was pointing out Rito doesn't.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 12:53pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Wat.

It's true, the immobile ADCs tend to be the easier ones to play at a level where you don't feed, exceptions include Kog'Maw and Twitch because of their mechanically demanding/unique playstyles. The mobile ADCs are just easier to perform well on.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 1:36pm | Report
It depends on the stance.

If talking about immobile ADCs, they can either be more difficult since they don't have that escape mechanism and you have to compensate, or they're less difficult since they have no finess to them you need to learn.

And yeah, I too guess Riot aims for the later one, but then again: Why Lee Sin/Zed/etc.?
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2014 3:29pm | Report
How Riot deals with Morgana:
Make her a victorious skin
Say she's really easy to play
???
Balance

Basically MOBAFire.
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 5:45am | Report
Darcurse wrote:
but then again: Why Lee Sin/Zed/etc.?

Melee champs are naturally stronger and easier mechanically, a lot of their difficulty comes from being able to close to the gap with ranged so champs like Lee Sin and Zed with multiple ways to do it are rather easy to play but their kits are harder to master.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 10:33am | Report
Yeah, it seems like in terms of ADC they went like
"You've got all those dmg spells and attack on distance anyway, so it's easy!"

and for Melee
"You've got all those Movement spells to gap-close, so it's easy!"

Lee Sin/Zed can both dive and retreat instantly, I guess that's their main argument for setting the difficulty.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2014 1:44pm | Report
How Riot deals with Morgana:
Make her a victorious skin
Say she's really easy to play
???
Balance

1.Make Champions Difficulties
2.Make them Wrong