Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

All new difficulty levels for Season 5 (in order)

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 20, 2014 4:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 9:44am | Report
I don't get how we're agreeing it's easier to play morgana by 6 stages than it is to play Ryze, who has absolutely no skillshot.

Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 10:03am | Report
The only difficulty you'll encounter while playing Ryze is to buy a new keyboard everytime you pick him
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 11:07am | Report
Zordagoth wrote:
The only difficulty you'll encounter while playing Ryze is to buy a new keyboard everytime you pick him

seriously though, you need good positioning and smartcast to play Ryze. Your damage also gets severly reduced if you cast your stuff in the wrong order. I can understand Rito rating him so high. That being said, I would have put him 1-2 ranks lower.

also wtf is that lvl 6 Annie? There is absolutely no way that she is harder than Ahri and Lux. Also while we are talkingt about Lux, she should be a lot higher(maybe swap pülaces with Ryze?).
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 11:26am | Report
So you're saying that it's easier to play a champ that you press buttons without any consideration and deal damage anyway than a champion that a skillshot, a pool, a shield that actually requires game knowledge and an ult that can't be activated unless you're close to people and keep it that way.

Morgana was the third champion I learned as I leveled up back in season 2. Actually understanding when and how to properly ult with her was incredibly hard for me, especially when I missed a bind. In the same way, Amumu news can easily run out of mana, also need to hit a skillshot to do something most of the time, and also need to figure out his range to ult properly. How is he easier than Ryze by three stages?

Idk how the system they created works but it just feels like they printed champ names, numbered the divisions of the room they were in, threw the names into the air and whatever number they hit would be their difficulty setting. Or since they are programmers mostly just used one of the many randomizers available.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Vorcia wrote:

No, level 30s should take the higher ratings to heart too. Champs like Azir, Shaco, and Janna can be difficult as all hell for level 30s to play. Especially Shaco and Janna, they're literally useless if they're not good. Especially Janna, I hate people who pick her under mid plat. I've literally never seen a Janna or TF that didn't lose the game for their team below mid Plat.

Lel I carried myself out of bronze by playing Janna in s2 and still consistently win with her and I'm not near mid plat 8) She's not THAT hard imo only things you really need to learn are shield timing and how to not **** up your team when you ult
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2014 2:43pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
So you're saying that it's easier to play a champ that you press buttons without any consideration and deal damage anyway than a champion that a skillshot, a pool, a shield that actually requires game knowledge and an ult that can't be activated unless you're close to people and keep it that way.

Morgana was the third champion I learned as I leveled up back in season 2. Actually understanding when and how to properly ult with her was incredibly hard for me, especially when I missed a bind. In the same way, Amumu news can easily run out of mana, also need to hit a skillshot to do something most of the time, and also need to figure out his range to ult properly. How is he easier than Ryze by three stages?

Idk how the system they created works but it just feels like they printed champ names, numbered the divisions of the room they were in, threw the names into the air and whatever number they hit would be their difficulty setting. Or since they are programmers mostly just used one of the many randomizers available.

i think youre taking this a bit too seriously

either way like it has been stated before Ryze is higher up because there is no other champion like him (you build more mana items than AP items on him unlike other mages) unlike morg, also skillshots=/=more skill
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2014 7:10am | Report
I'd also like to point out that, Ryze and Annie, while mechanically easy to play are hindered by their short ranges and poor waveclear (Annie's cone has no range to protect from siege), as a result they actually have to think about whether or not its safe to use their abilities. Ryze also has the added complexity of comboing his moves together. It's not just mash QWER and hope for the best, there's situations where you'd prefer one order of skills over the other.
Morg and Lux are relatively easy to play because they never actually need to be in danger, Morg support could just black shield herself, ult, and do whatever. Morg and Lux mid just have to put down their skillshots to farm and never really put themselves in any danger like Ryze and Annie do.
Wynn Netelix
<Member>
Wynn Netelix's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2015 9:35am | Report
Katarina and Yasuo are harder APCarries than Orianna. Let me repeat that: An omnipotent knife-throwing hyper-unskilled champion and a guy with basically no mana, infinite dashes, and a wall that blocks all projectiles both with basically no skillshots... are harder than freakin' Orianna, a champ, who has one of the hardest-to-master game mechanics, and team reliance. This. Chart. Is. Bullsh*t.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2015 9:46am | Report
Katarina and Yasuo are harder APCarries than Orianna. Let me repeat that: An omnipotent knife-throwing hyper-unskilled champion and a guy with basically no mana, infinite dashes, and a wall that blocks all projectiles both with basically no skillshots... are harder than freakin' Orianna, a champ, who has one of the hardest-to-master game mechanics, and team reliance. This. Chart. Is. Bullsh*t.

Your necromancy skills are admirable, however I'd recommend you to see the date of the topic next time. I doubt anyone is still interested in this.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2015 9:52am | Report
Yasuo is an AP Carry? I'll consider it in my troll collection...
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide