Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:43am | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

as iv said befor my ash buiild is a TEAM BUILD you wont be killing much of **** untill your team helps you build ***its stacks and in turn you help them kill champions.....this IS a team game a nooby DPS ash only killz players stupid enuff to get frozen to death ......no 1 i no ...not anymore

what are you stacking for? mejais so you can arrow more? or occult so I can kill you in 1 spell rotation with Lux so you can stack them all over again? :O

wRAth is completely awesome and is full of sunshine!!~
TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:44am | Report
have fun at school and bro im not narrow minded im just strait up right ..... your right your Blood thirster whould kill me when i have a mana mune but ofc i wont be taking the best lane partner in game to a mid lane alone ....thats just **** noobs use to try to freeze other noobs to death.....
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:47am | Report
ash WAS a Carry about 15 patchs ago ( mabey even more now) as soon as Cooldown boots and mana mune we put in game she became a (AND THE BEST) Carry suport in game you want to make sure your tryndamere gets 20 stacks this sh build is the best way to go about it
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
if you're so right why aren't you at hotshot's level?

<3 Lazukin for the sig ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
TheDude420 wrote:

as iv said befor my ash buiild is a TEAM BUILD you wont be killing much of **** untill your team helps you build ***its stacks and in turn you help them kill champions.....this IS a team game a nooby DPS ash only killz players stupid enuff to get frozen to death ......no 1 i no ...not anymore

So you are saying that if you get CCed you are an idiot?

Then every player of this game must be so stupid.

Also...

Ashe IS a carry.

She doesn't have a slow to catch up to people and a stun to screw them up and 2 hit them for nothing.

She is def. not a support.

Carry with a CC.

Then you are saying Nocturne is support.

TF is support.

Irelia is support.

Your wrongness is so wrong.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:48am | Report
question: how do you make sure some one gets full stacks?

*EDIT~wRAth, the only thing wrong with the system is that it doesn't let me rep you once for every winning comment you make.

TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:49am | Report
i just thout of a way to explain diminishing return in a way i can spell xD ok say you slow buy 40% and youget a item for ANOTHER 40% your first slow will now slow buy 40% of the 40% of your first slow.....kinda hard to explain but simple to undersstand once you ...understand it ....( I ****IGN HATE TYEPING)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:49am | Report
-ninja edits-

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:50am | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

i just thout of a way to explain diminishing return in a way i can spell xD ok say you slow buy 40% and youget a item for ANOTHER 40% your first slow will now slow buy 40% of the 40% of your first slow.....kinda hard to explain but simple to undersstand once you ...understand it ....( I ****IGN HATE TYEPING)

we know this already, 'tis what we are trying to explain to you.

=.=

Ezrea1
<Member>
Ezrea1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 3:51am | Report
for the last time: you get mallet, your slow slows more. I get banshee's and red buff, my slow slows more too. AND on top of that, you can't do shyt to me with arrow. I arrow you in the face you die. In terms of team fights, Olaf with ult on runs at you you're screwed. I can atleast take an axe and still run away and kill him while I'm at it.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide