Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Caitlyn

Creator: Hyogetaki Hisame September 5, 2012 5:05pm
29 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:04am | Report
I love it when i come home and read funny stuff like Ez getting less effective late game, this Kazega guy is funny aswell
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:14am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

I love it when i come home and read funny stuff like Ez getting less effective late game, this Kazega guy is funny aswell

I aim to please XD

But seriously, if you don't believe what you say, others won't either. Even if you are flat out wrong, It makes those who are right present reasons to their truth. They have to defend against me and everyone gets more knowledge in the end. Yeah I look like an *** but I stopped caring about that a long time ago.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:28am | Report
The supposed fact that an AD carry can fall off late game is a misconception. No matter which champion you're playing, a 6-item AD carry has the highest potential to deal the most DPS in a team fight, with few exceptions. Almost every AP carry ends up falling off a lot in damage late game, while AD carries continue to scale until they reach full build.

Caitlyn's stats and abilities may fall short late game compared to other AD carries, but that does not make her a weak pick. Personally I find her only shortcoming in late game team fights is her relatively useless ability set, which forces her to kite and autoattack the entire team fight while other AD carries like Corki can actually use their abilities to increase their burst or DPS.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:22am | Report
Caitlyn and ezreal fall off late game WHEN COMPARED TO THE DAMAGE OUTPUT OF OTHER AD CARRIES
Otherwise they're still the massive deeps machine AD carries are :3

and btw giving tier lists for AD carries = full ****** due to the team comp factor.
The only possible way of organizing them would be to put the top played in one and the rest in another.

Before it was
1: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
2: Tristana, Vayne, Ashe, Sivir, Varus, Draven, Caitlyn

Trist has **** mid game, Vayne has poor range (hard time with mages), Ashe low damage no gapcloser, Sivir no gapcloser bad lane phase, Varus low damage as compared to other AD carries, Draven range + axes hard to manage, Caitlyn having no steroids, etc.

Not sure after the nerfs. Didn't play on NA for a while.
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:24am | Report
Lol not my Caitlyn
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:29am | Report
Caitlyn's late game is actually fine, it's more her mid game that's the real problem.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 10:32am | Report
Im gonna be really honest
If you want an effective pick that also has high damage and a lot of range then go with kogmaw
He is a lot funneer too
WOMBO
<Member>
WOMBO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 3:54pm | Report
Kog'Maw's pretty easy to jump on, you need to build around him or someone like Olaf's just going to tear him apart. He is very strong though.

Caitlyn's mid game is the worst; not enough AD to deal the big damages and not enough levels to Q for damage. Also, Q/R are useless in teamfights, making her have a very low utility for teamfights. She's not bad though.

Also, real strong pick vs lower ranged ADs (Sivir is an exception). Free damage on Graves, Corki, Vayne, etc.
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 12:18am | Report
I love Caitlyn too, got some RP and picked up the officer skin, giggidy goo xD
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide