Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champ Win Rate @ Lolking - 3rd place AP Trynd

Creator: I post stuff February 23, 2013 6:33am
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 7:11am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Actually, he uses armorpen marks to increase the damage of Spinning Slash and AA. Even while AP, Tryndamere mostly deals physical damage.

Yeah that makes more sense. I thought AS cause you could crit faster and reduce your E cooldown faster but yeah Armor Pen works on his Spin AND his autos so gg
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 10:31am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Yeah that makes more sense. I thought AS cause you could crit faster and reduce your E cooldown faster but yeah Armor Pen works on his Spin AND his autos so gg

I build AS on him too, it help you build rage quicker and crit more often. Also, Guardian Angel should make AP Tryndamere pretty much immortal.

I mean, he's so slippery that it's hard to kill him even when he goes balls deep into the enemy team with them dumping all of their CC on him. o_O

TRIED IT. AND FAILED MISERABLY :D
I don't play LoL anymore.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 10:35am | Report
Ok so I finally tried it. It's pretty broken, but I couldn't carry with it. They fed the enemy AD trynd and their adc and they just dps'd everything. At one point early on i twovoned a kha and a trynd and killed them both then got jumped by vi while at a quarter hp and turned and nearly killed her before she could escape. So yeah it's not bad. Not bad at all.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 11:31am | Report
i saw a tryn in champion select on the other team and then i saw him in mid lane against me

but he built AD so it was kay, no idea why tryn went mid and TF went top
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
kukuruyo
<Member>
kukuruyo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 1:18pm | Report
I don't think lolking stats are something to trust as significant. An statistic is only relevant when there's an enormous difference, small differences are simply luck and circumstances.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 3:15pm | Report
The thing is like Kayle.
The more people play a certain champ, the more people know how to play this champ and the more wins the champ gets.
That's why the winrate raises
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 5:44pm | Report
I played AP Tryn in s1 for funsies lel. I still remember making threads and post saying how it was better than regular tryn.

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 6:34pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

I played AP Tryn in s1 for funsies lel. I still remember making threads and post saying how it was better than regular tryn.

Because it actually was lol. Spin did magic damage, had higher base damage AND the heal had a lower cooldown.
OP. AS. ****.
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 6:52pm | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

Because it actually was lol. Spin did magic damage, had higher base damage AND the heal had a lower cooldown.
OP. AS. ****.

it was to me, but nobody used it at all and I was vigorously made fun of for using it lol.

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 9:44pm | Report
Maybe cus back then the AD Tryndamere was still kinda viable. After the nerfs ppl found out AP Trynd is the way to go!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide