Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champion Mastery update, & Hexakill I want...

Creator: Sirnikolai August 11, 2015 6:18pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Champion Mastery should be separated through all game modes, besides A.I
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
Geez calm down I'm not swearing. I'm Mr Moneybags that's why i would pay to keep Hexakill as a gamemode.

It's true. He has cash shop items in Maplestory. This kid is loaded!
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

It's true. He has cash shop items in Maplestory. This kid is loaded!

Plz refrain from derailing the thread, btw view my profile or twitter account since it's proof I'm no kid thx & have a nice day.
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2015 2:56pm | Report
It's proof they asked when I was born I told them 1598, now it's on the internet, it's true :^).
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2015 12:18pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

Plz refrain from derailing the thread, btw view my profile or twitter account since it's proof I'm no kid thx & have a nice day.

I'm going to sit on Waynethreethousandonehundred if he deletes another one of my posts where I specificly reveal my secret identity and who I bit (which there is a 99.9% chance that it's your dad).
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2015 12:27pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQ5goVpjyM

Is Champion Mastery really a feature to look out for though? They're not really an accurate representation of skill (definitely not relative to other players' skill. I mean, it's always funny to get that "congratulations, you can now use some taunty thingy no one like and/or knows how to use". Wonderful.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I'm going to sit on Waynethreethousandonehundred if he deletes another one of my posts where I specificly reveal my secret identity and who I bit (which there is a 99.9% chance that it's your dad).

If your secret identity is relevant to the thread, I'm happy to let you share. If not, stop spamming :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2015 1:04pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQ5goVpjyM

Is Champion Mastery really a feature to look out for though? They're not really an accurate representation of skill (definitely not relative to other players' skill. I mean, it's always funny to get that "congratulations, you can now use some taunty thingy no one like and/or knows how to use". Wonderful.

IT MEANS NOTHING! NOOOOOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! And why OP sees it as a need to have it seperate from modes like ARAM, T.T. and that one game mode no one plays is beyond me. Knowing how to use the champion is a global thing. It's like wearing pants, really.

Wayne3100 wrote:

If your secret identity is relevant to the thread, I'm happy to let you share. If not, stop spamming :)

If I told you how it was relevant, I'd have to take away one of your numbers.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 4:46am | Report
Here's one of the reason why i want ARAM to have champion mastery as well..

Just another example of kids that don't know how to play on my team. ( I might just start dodging these matches in Ranked, because i had the option to "failed to select a champion" even when i knew it was a lose.

These are the matches with players with decent skill to win. (Especially since Master Yi told us he had the wrong runes on) he still played smart the only aspect of the game he had wrong is that the Phantom Dancer doesn't stack.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 8:35am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
Here's one of the reason why i want ARAM to have champion mastery as well..

Just another example of kids that don't know how to play on my team. ( I might just start dodging these matches in Ranked, because i had the option to "failed to select a champion" even when i knew it was a lose.

And.... how is that an example/reason of wanting to have ARAM have champion mastery again....?
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 3:05pm | Report
I just showed you all 1 of my ranked matches which was an automatic loss. I've never seen a JG with Teleport only Flash & Smite, sometimes you see a top lane have Smite as well

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide