Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Current meta is broken, let's change things

Creator: TheJohn January 5, 2012 12:55pm
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 3:00pm | Report
omagma wrote:

So do ALL champs that don't have to stand still to get the full potential of there spells

So that means that any mage can beat Xerath in lane

Xerath is a lot better against melee champions
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:19pm | Report
Lol wut?

You clearly have no idea of what Xerath is capable of...
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:38pm | Report
When will ppl stop to create those threads.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:48pm | Report
John, get to level 30 and 600 wins please. :)

roest21
<Member>
roest21's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:50pm | Report
go ranked.. i play both ranked and normal games.. normal games i do for 2 reasons: practising new champs i haven't tried before, and trolling.. i am 100% sure that i am not the only LoL player that do it that way, i.e: your observations are just as random as the "random pick" in champion select..
no jungler? did you smoke weeeeeeeeed? yes u can dominate lane, but basically getting outleveled AND outfarmed? if you know how to solo top getting a duo lane against you is like the moment thanksgiving dinner is served: amazing
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 5:34pm | Report
Bot lane meta.

Poke>burst>sustain>Poke

You can win bot lane with a kill lane. Most current lanes depend on the AD carry getting farmed.
Like Team Goose(?) has been trying to run, J4 Leona lane, it gives a really strong advantage because of the burst damage and the good dash CC.

Poke lanes, like Nidalee or other similar champs, will beat comps like this because of the lack of early sustain they will have and the range advantage too.

/2 cents
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 5:46pm | Report
Mainly a Jungler is needed to gank others in lane, people will automaticly play defensivly if they see someone going out their lanes. Thats where the jungler kicks in, you never know where he really is. Also you need a jungler to secure buffs.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 6:11pm | Report
omagma wrote:

Lol wut?

You clearly have no idea of what Xerath is capable of...

Never seen one that could do what you're talking about. I accept replays

And whats the problem of having no jungler? Anyone can gank, and some champions are really great on it

About the AD farming: why they simply kill enemies? You get gold from kills and the lane is free to farm
roest21
<Member>
roest21's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 10:08pm | Report
Dypheus wrote:

Mainly a Jungler is needed to gank others in lane, people will automaticly play defensivly if they see someone going out their lanes. Thats where the jungler kicks in, you never know where he really is. Also you need a jungler to secure buffs.

that and:
jungler gives you 2 solo "lanes" (1 top and jungle i kinda like solo laning) which puts you ahead in gold AND xp.. i really don't see the arguement that much, basically what you are saying is that you'd rather have less gold, less xp, worse ganks, and no control of your own buffs and jungle? and no smite for baron/dragon stealing? if you do not see the logic - then you sir must be lost in the woods!
TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 11:23pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Bot lane meta.

Poke>burst>sustain>Poke

You can win bot lane with a kill lane. Most current lanes depend on the AD carry getting farmed.
Like Team Goose(?) has been trying to run, J4 Leona lane, it gives a really strong advantage because of the burst damage and the good dash CC.

Poke lanes, like Nidalee or other similar champs, will beat comps like this because of the lack of early sustain they will have and the range advantage too.

/2 cents

This is true. Ashe + Vayne or Ashe + Graves has been such a hassle for me to handle. I just can't ... even.
(Discontinued)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide