Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Draft Mode Tier List.. HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Creator: Elementz June 30, 2011 12:23am
1 2 3 4 5
Elementz
<Pro>
Elementz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 3:41pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

I mean, when you play good players only good builds work, right?

This made me LoL :p

Also WW is viable as a DPS as well, just not as viable. If your team is already tanky you can easily run Madreds Bloodrazor and do tonnes of damage while also being tanky. Lanewick right now needs to be tanky is all. The more tanky he is in lane, the harder it is to gank / push him out of it.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 6:27pm | Report
Pretty sure the Nunu nerfs did like...nothing important to Nunu in the jungle. Trundle does seem pretty strong now though, even if they didn't change him. He's real good jungler, fast, controls the buffs excellently and can counter jungle pretty well, ESPECIALLY early. I feel like Ryze should be higher up too, he's kind of in a tier all by himself because his role is a tanky mage...The only other person I can think of who builds like that is Vlad and maybe Gragas. He's weird to place but can be pretty effective in the right hands. I haven't played lanewick but i've seen how fricking scary he is, so I can feel that.

JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2011 4:09am | Report
@Elementz:

Have you actually run DPS Warwick?
I did for a long time while I was still trying jungling.

It leads to a single scenario - "Focus the Squishy Warwick"

Warwick's Infinite Duress kind of demands he needs to build tanky dps, or full tank to work.
Building otherwise in a standard game leads to many deaths as Infinite Duress lands you in front of 3~5 enemies that think "FOCUS THE WW"
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2011 8:03am | Report
Malz is extremely strong. One of the best farms in the game with great lane control. Very strong :)
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide