Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Everypro is playing twitch again

Creator: Toshabi November 27, 2012 11:19pm
1 2
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 6:52am | Report
koksei wrote:

his range with ult is ******ed, he got his invis and generally you'll pick a lot of peel when playing with a twitch - and you generally don't want to pick him too early I guess.
Not saying he is top tier but he is definitely fine right now

play inhause as support Leona, khazem picks Twitch, win lane and game. =D

Sig made by Hogopogo
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 7:20am | Report
I actually like Twitch. He has a great late game, his laning is a little to be desired, but few carries can match his overall team fight damage. Vayne stomps his late game, but I feel like Twitch is better for AoE comp, which is really powerful.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 12:38pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

play inhause as support Leona, khazem picks Twitch, get carried

fixt
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 4:29pm | Report
Quoted:

Quote | PM | +Rep by OTGBionicArm » November 28, 2012 7:20am | Report
I actually like Twitch. He has a great late game, his laning is a little to be desired, but few carries can match his overall team fight damage. Vayne stomps his late game, but I feel like Twitch is better for AoE comp, which is really powerful.

Vayne usually loses in a 1v1 against twitch late game, assuming the twitch is smart.
I basically agree with the rest of your statements though. Twitch does pretty well with teammates with strong AoE initiates/CC like Malphite's Unstoppable Force or Sona's Crescendo.

As for the laning phase, i wouldn't go as far to say that his laning phase is lacking, but rather that his laning phase is unusual. Your laning phase as twitch has to be played differently from most other carries, with regards to bot lane fights, engaging fights (especially when ur jungler comes to gank), and most importantly, the poke - Twitch does well in small encounters, and okay in long encounters. Most people just haven't mastered how to abuse twitches' Deadly Venom in lane, with regards to harassment. Keeping those stacks up (poking often) can really whittle a carry down, especially if you can keep the stacks up long enough to expunge more than once in a short period of time

Also, people are underestimating the offensive use of Venom Cask. The slow from it is actually quite noticable, and is pretty good in either forcing early game fights, or hitting a retreating ADC
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 4:49pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

i'd like to show my apreciation for your gameplay and input.

better.

As requested to GMD himself.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 5:16pm | Report
Coming from someone who fell in love with old Twitch, can someone explain to me exactly how hes strong? I feel like they nerfed his ultimate and that was my biggest issue with the whole rework. I enjoyed shredding teams, now its just kinda a range extender.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 5:09pm | Report
well so much for not seeing twitch in competitive play

#clg vs clg

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 11:10am | Report
S3 Twitch will be definitly better than S2 Twitch. Zephyr is like made for him, Runaan's Hurricane too. Bloodthirster or Blade of the Ruined King will be a generally good choise for AD and Boots of Swiftness/ Berserker's Greaves Enchantment: Alacrity/ Enchantment: Furor he can get aswell because of the tenacity on Zephyr. Black Cleaver offers now HP, CDR and still applies to his ultimate and Runaan's Hurricane which will make it superior to Last Whisper on him. Finally defense item. Either Guardian Angel or Mercurial Scimitar, which is a nice new item aswell.

Who the **** needs crit anyway?
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 12:02pm | Report
If you position his ultimate right, he's very viable. If you cannot, don't play him. Pick an adc that can afford a few little mistakes, and has positioning skills like Ezreal or Vayne.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide