Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hotshot Rants About The Community and the...

Creator: Jebus McAzn November 8, 2011 7:23pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 2:52pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Hotshot wants a change and wants the community to think out of the box to create new ways of playing, I likey. His janna is so ******* good btw.

Nameless, Chaotic and I have been doing this for months... What do we get? "Ur bad uninstall."

What kind of message is that sending the the community that people want to change? Not a good one I think.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 3:31pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Nameless, Chaotic and I have been doing this for months... What do we get? "Ur bad uninstall."

What kind of message is that sending the the community that people want to change? Not a good one I think.

Always the same, dude, always the same...

Ppl just need some guy whos an arrogant piece of ****, goes public and gets away with it.
-> Result: Blind dumb degenerated followers.

If he does sth thats not COMPLETELY fail (and I mean it) its "interesting"/"a good idea"/"totally awesome".

Pity, for those who dont even try to think for themselves.

Can remember being one of the first players who thought about maxin Reckless Swings on Olaf first, instead of that dumb AP-scaled Undertow/maxing Flag first on J4.
Sooo, now what i miss is some arrogant attitude and an interest on hardcore competetive gaming: winning.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:45pm | Report
Wow.. What's up with the unnecessary hatred? I'll admit, my first impression of Duff was that he thought he knew everything about everything, but he's just not like that. Even if he was, why hold a grudge against him for it? He simply states what he does know in order to help people who don't understand. I mean, alot of his points have been proven already. If I knew Olaf was OP, but everyone argued with me, Hell yeah I'd rub it in their face! I just don't understand why you'd hold a grudge against someone because of the way you think they are. It makes no sense.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:56pm | Report
All I'm going to say is , why change why isn't broken?
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 5:28pm | Report
@Icounuez, if you include me, I'm talking about Hotshot atm.
Maybe Dufftime fits the description, dunno, but cant remember seeing him with his fellowship.(Ofc, not if you wanna fess up right now)

And that "If he was, why hold a grudge..?" part: Arent hating ppl for that, but dont want them to rant where i walk either, makes me damn tired.
Like listening to some a****** running the streets up and down screaming how awesome he is.
Worst of all, there are ppl with the same IQ, who will honestly congratulate him for that.

It isnt sth that should concern you hearing now and then without involving you directly, maybe you will chuckle at first seeing it as some funny joke, but after a while you think about "What a great moving target he is", while loading your gun.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 5:52pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

@Icounuez, if you include me, I'm talking about Hotshot atm.
Maybe Dufftime fits the description, dunno, but cant remember seeing him with his fellowship.(Ofc, not if you wanna fess up right now)

And that "If he was, why hold a grudge..?" part: Arent hating ppl for that, but dont want them to rant where i walk either, makes me damn tired.
Like listening to some a****** running the streets up and down screaming how awesome he is.
Worst of all, there are ppl with the same IQ, who will honestly congratulate him for that.

It isnt sth that should concern you hearing now and then without involving you directly, maybe you will chuckle at first seeing it as some funny joke, but after a while you think about "What a great moving target he is", while loading your gun.

My post was not directed towards you. I apologize for the confusion.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 6:02pm | Report
I appreciate that there are those who recognize what I'm doing for what it is.

*Enjoying my undeniable correctness in the face of like 10-15 people who all told me I was wrong every chance they got for weeks*

So while some people may not like me for it, it's not my job to make everyone like me.

I state the facts as I perceive them to be.

I am experienced enough and studied enough to know what I'm talking about.

When a bad player tries to tell me I'm wrong (Mooninites, JunSupport, and a few others) I react strongly because I don't want the community to be fooled by these bad players.

Even when a misinformed good player tells me I'm wrong, if I know what I'm saying is true, then I will make very well sure everybody hears my points in a clear and concise manner to get them heard.

This isn't for me, I don't care if the simpleton I'm arguing with believes me or not. It's for the other players who don't know as much who are reading. That's why I am so adamant in what I say sometimes.

If you read the forums, you'll find many many instances of me asking questions and offering to try things out in games.

That's because I always want to learn and improve. I'm not STUCK in a mindframe like a lot of these other players are.

So when I speak with conviction and confidence derived from personal experience and the experiences of others, I am an *******.

Alright. Then I'm an *******. And me and my ******* friends will be busy improving and stepping up out game while all the nice guys can just use their garbage one track builds and skilling orders and never step up and challenge anybody because they'll just look like jerks if the conversation gets heated.

^_^Y peace
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 6:03pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

You have to be doing things that are effective and functional at higher levels of play to be taken seriously when offering new ideas.

It's just the way it is.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 6:29pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

When a bad player tries to tell me I'm wrong (Mooninites, JunSupport, and a few others) I react strongly because I don't want the community to be fooled by these bad players.

you're such a martyr DuffTime. thanks for looking after the well-being of the community
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 6:34pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I'm not STUCK in a mindframe like a lot of these other players are.

I'm confused, aren't you like kinda stuck in your mindframe when you argue with us? :P

Respect what you're doing, don't get me wrong. In fact I think you're a nice guy, you just have a... strong opinion sometimes ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide