Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hotshot Rants About The Community and the...

Creator: Jebus McAzn November 8, 2011 7:23pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 12:27am | Report
Icuonuez wrote:

Tanky? All he had was Shurelya's and Aegis. Isn't this the way everyone plays Janna?

That is pretty much the way most people I know of play Janna, yes. I think if the game had gone on longer, he would have built items of the tank variety. Probably like a BV or Randuin.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 12:44am | Report
Lol this is new? If you learned anything from these hotshotGG rants, then you're pretty far behind knowledge wise in the game.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 1:26am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Lol this is new? If you learned anything from these hotshotGG rants, then you're pretty far behind knowledge wise in the game.

I agree. If you don't understand that being tanky makes you harder to kill, you're a moron.

Beeswarm17 wrote:

That is pretty much the way most people I know of play Janna, yes. I think if the game had gone on longer, he would have built items of the tank variety. Probably like a BV or Randuin.

I grab both, usually. My endgame Janna build is usually Aegis, Merc Treads, Shurelya's, Frozen Heart, Randuins, and Banshees.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 9:26am | Report
Interesting video, thanks for sharing.

And, yeah, I've got a buddy who plays a super-tanky Janna, with great success. She's such a helpful champ to have on the team when built that way. I approve.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 9:31am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Pretty much. I don't really pay attention to things revolving around pro-players much, so I guess that was new. But the point stands that there really are people that don't build the GP10 items. I know I didn't originally get HoG (though I started using it long before I saw this), but there are plenty of people that just don't know even the basics of support.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 11:47am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Also holy **** yes, the bandwagon thing is soooo true, it's ****ing embarrassing. Whenever I have a cool new idea, just look at the resistance I'm met with and how long it takes me to show people that the idea is actually strong. He's absolutely right, there's a massive problem with bandwagoning.

that's because no one ever wants to listen to a self-absorbed prick who thinks he's the hottest **** to hit LoL since the introduction of Pre-Nerf Xin Zhao

aside from that, I wouldn't really call it band-wagoning, perhaps cookie cutter playstyle is more accurate.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Whated#79092
<Member>
Whated#79092's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 12:12pm | Report
I think team comps makes lol more "boring game". Add some variety, idk like. I have beaten current meta team comp with full AD team comp... Tank MF mid, Lee sin support and caitlyn bot, renekton jungle and olaf solo top. It was an great game, And I went like 17/1/15 Renekton jungle. True story.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 1:36pm | Report
Right. I'm self absorbed. Looks like it's time for some deep self reflection- lol you don't know me at all kid.

The reason I post guides and comments here is not because I want to make myself feel great, it's because I want to help other players.

You've just been an idiot since day one, and continue to be an idiot, and you will always be an idiot.

Any of the people I play with could tell you that I'm a nice guy, easy to get along with, etc.

I've been feeling particularly smug lately, because now more than ever all the things I've been saying for weeks and months are undeniably correct. So yeah, I'm rubbing it in people's faces, because that's what those people -deserve- Mooninites. I don't walk around telling everyone that they are idiots, I don't walk around telling everyone I'm HotShotGG, there's really only a few things that I am really confident enough to "Dig in" and argue about.

And yet people wanna argue with what I have to say without ever having tried it.

Okay, when I'm right, I guarantee I'm gonna make sure you know that I'm enjoying being right.

Not for myself, I knew I was right all along. But for your sake. So that you -stop- ignorantly arguing with people who have knowledge that could potentially benefit you. So that you open your mind a little bit.

That's all.

But sure, if you think I'm a self absorbed prick that's all you bro. I think you're an idiot and a waste of Oxygen and I've felt that way since the first comment you ever made. The feeling is mutual.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 1:43pm | Report
Hotshot wants a change and wants the community to think out of the box to create new ways of playing, I likey. His janna is so ******* good btw.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 2:22pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Right. I'm self absorbed. Looks like it's time for some deep self reflection- lol you don't know me at all kid.

The reason I post guides and comments here is not because I want to make myself feel great, it's because I want to help other players.

You've just been an idiot since day one, and continue to be an idiot, and you will always be an idiot.

Any of the people I play with could tell you that I'm a nice guy, easy to get along with, etc.

I've been feeling particularly smug lately, because now more than ever all the things I've been saying for weeks and months are undeniably correct. So yeah, I'm rubbing it in people's faces, because that's what those people -deserve- Mooninites. I don't walk around telling everyone that they are idiots, I don't walk around telling everyone I'm HotShotGG, there's really only a few things that I am really confident enough to "Dig in" and argue about.

And yet people wanna argue with what I have to say without ever having tried it.

Okay, when I'm right, I guarantee I'm gonna make sure you know that I'm enjoying being right.

Not for myself, I knew I was right all along. But for your sake. So that you -stop- ignorantly arguing with people who have knowledge that could potentially benefit you. So that you open your mind a little bit.

That's all.

But sure, if you think I'm a self absorbed prick that's all you bro. I think you're an idiot and a waste of Oxygen and I've felt that way since the first comment you ever made. The feeling is mutual.

you seem to handle criticism very well. which only further strengthens my belief that your self-absorbed. And it's not just this post, it's any time you've ever been criticized you seem to lash back with 'noob, scrub' etc. I remember very well the release of your tanky-dps meta guide. Whether the info was wrong or right doesn't even matter anymore, but the fact that you couldn't even respond to any post questioning your guide with a decent answer is even further proof.

I don't need to know you, I don't even want to know you. Are you really that absorbed to think I would even want to?

And in reality, whether you're nice to people you play with or not means nothing. Your ability to be nice behind a screen of anonymity, that's the real testament to who you are and the real shame is that you're just fooling everyone you play with.

And sure I don't think I'm the best player, I never have, I often take advice, hell, I'll even take advice from someone of a lower elo. But I will never take advice from a prick like you.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide