Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

How to make the jump from low to high elo

Creator: LeKung June 3, 2018 10:03am
LeKung
<Member>
LeKung's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 3, 2018 10:03am | Report
Hey. Im currently leveling my 3 accounts on EUW. I've been playing for a long time but im bored of wasting my time being hardstuck at mediocre ELO and playing with basically no higher knowledge of the game.

Its pretty hard to describe my problem in 3-4 sentences, but the thing is that i've always played with my brain turned into a sleeping mode, completly not paying attention to mini map, constantly dying in 1v2/3 trades not knowing when to push, when to freeze, when to take objectives, when to roam, which lane should i push, when should i back. My macro gaming is on silver 5 level, but in exchange my skill is i believe on diamond 1 level.

Also the problem is that im afraid of trying to play hard champions like azir, aurelion sol, gangplank, zoe, - basically every new champion or every reworked one.

The question is- how can i make the leap from like d5-d3 (which i consider mediocre elo) to master tier or challenger? I'd like to play in a amateur team and win a couple of mini-tournaments.

What tips would you give me or what youtube/mobafire guides would you recommend for me? Basically on every subject- especially on setting up the macros, how to practice my skills on any champion. Because tbh the champions that i am good at are like orianna, kayle, karthus- and thats it. And i have no idea how to be good at all mid lane champions like the competitive players do.

I hope u understood my trashy english and you'r willing to help me.
Thanks. Hopefully if my skills improve i will upload some good montages in upcoming months.
enes-man
<Member>
enes-man's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 5, 2018 6:35am | Report
I actually do this for money but i want to help you on this one.

First of all, this is a team game, that's why checking minimap is pretty important even if it's not your duty.
To improve this, I advice you to play support because in other lanes, you become selfish, you just want to run after kills. By playing support, you will learn when to check minimap, where to use totem, when to attack and stop. Btw, don't play support Brand, Blitz, Malphite. Try Taric (my fav), Braum, Lulu, Janna... Hope this helps :)

My page: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/aa2a694b84
kimberlyrwoods
<Member>
kimberlyrwoods's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 14, 2018 3:43am | Report
Cool, thank you for sharing!
Qwerty19
<Member>
Qwerty19's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 16, 2018 10:07am | Report
A big thing that helped me was watching youtubers that post full gameplays and talk you through all of their decisions. I know there is solorenektononly for top laners, pants are dragon for jg, and bunnyfufu for supports. I encourage to watch each lane it helps to know matchups and jg paths even if you don't play those lanes!
thangfish2003
<Member>
thangfish2003's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 13, 2018 3:19am | Report
Thanks for the tips. Good job
The world of lol cosplay

You need to log in before commenting.