Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm against Support Abuse. Are you?

Creator: Turbo Punz July 7, 2012 11:44am
(Please read the post before answering) Support need more credit for what they do for the team...
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 9:24am | Report
How thinks Leona makes the double bruiser bot O.o
She is pretty much one of the worst scaling characters in the game and can't proc her passiv on her own. She only works as a support, maybe as a roma but not much else.
J4 on the other hand is a bursty bruiser with non cleansbell CC you could not wish for more to denie someone squishe.

Malp+ Panth/J4 and Jax/J4 work also quite well. And with Jax you elminate the problem of a weaker late game.
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 11:30am | Report
LaronX wrote:

Let me put it this way:

I don't do this for the glory...
Everytime we step on the filds I don't seek for gold or blood I am ther to do my job;
While you are focused on gold, I creep in the brushes to keep every harm away from you;
I run off alone to make you see, I come back and catch a bullet for you if I must;
While you have nothing more then you next shiny blade in minde I try to get as much for the little I got and I give it all for the team
And if we clash with the enemy I do all I can to make you stay safe ...There is no glory in dieing but I take the shame if I can make you life ;
In the end you are in the one in the spotlight, the one that carryed us to victory while I stand at the side line and smile about how much you grew.
No, I don't do this for the glory, but the is more then glory. No one can still away from me the feel of greatness if I stop the hole enemy team killing you. Not many do understand but don't have to
I don't do this for the glory and I never will.

That made me cry...
+rep

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 11:35am | Report
It was so good I actually wanted to copy and paste it just to fix the grammatical and spelling errors. LaronX has an excuse though.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2012 11:59am | Report
Pfff... soon this will be the offical spelling you should learn it :p

I try better next time but my pacient is quite limted even more on a moblie device
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 3:10pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

No, not everyone is aware. Trust me, there are some DIEHARD Leona fanboys out there.

And yeah, J4 Wukong is one of the best bot lanes I've ever run.

The J4 builds triple GP10 early, then Wukong gets most of the farm and goes 2-3 Dblades BT. Big deeps.

God this sounds fun. You think Yorick might work bottom with a bruiser buddy?
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 4:50pm | Report
The best kill lane I've seen go bot is Lulu + Fizz (Lilo Stitch :3)

The shield gives massive dps, they are pretty well impervious to ganks, and Lulu has GREAT poke an d counter poke.

Also yeah, honestly I love supports and people who play them, but they barely impact the game at all, and are easily replaced. Currently it's just a metagame people think is good.

Not to mention pre 30 there are barely any supports and games are just fine.

MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 5:15pm | Report
The main reason I disagree with your theory is the twitch jungle. He's ridiculously easy to counter jungle if you know his route. Plus he's so squishy early game that if the other team invades he'll probably die. It's good for pubstomping but once you get into a place where people know different jungelers and what they do... he fails hard. Not to mention that he needs a really strong pull unlike most people that only need like one AA to take agro. He needs his team to kill red for him basically. This leaves your mid or top or whoever took agro at really low health. Compare this with a Riven who i've played with boots and three hp pots and didn't even need a pull and still managed to get 3 kills within the first ten minutes for my team.

Also he is too reliant on his ganks. Most of his gold in the jungle comes from kills/assists, but he's so easy to counter. If you just ward he becomes completely useless. He has no hard CC so if you just drop a pink ward you can easily avoid his ganks. He relies on his stealth to just walk behind you and start shooting you until you die. How does that work if you can see him?

I'd only use him in pub games. He has one gimmick and it's made useless by simple warding. What's the use of having three bruisers that fall off late game if your carry is useless late game too cuz he didn't get any ganks off?

Anyway I like the idea but twitch jungle is just so... unreliable. If you could find a better AD carry to jungle with I'd give this to you, but until then your team is just designed to fail in all but pub games.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 7:20pm | Report
I'm no high elo player, but I hardly need a leash on red with Twitch. Ever think your doing it wrong? I start with Doran's Blade and clear just fine. Its kinda nice having him in the jungle because it forces people to buy pink wards and he can counter jungle relatively safely. The argument you bring up can be applied to any jungler, if you know their route who can't you counter jungle? Udyr? Shyvana?

Twitch jungle, in my opinion, is strong because of his early gank potential and ability to farm safely. Any team buying pinks for the entire map will be down unless they are just stream rolling, which if you are stream rolling why would you need pinks anyway?

My 2 cents.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 11:30am | Report
Twitch is easily countered if you have cc and know his route, which is easier said then done considering he can go red > lvl 2 gank > counter jungle > gank some more with just boots.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 11:33am | Report
I'm pretty sure I'm going to bash my support if they blatantly mess up. Like building no GP10 items on support Blitzcrank and building a tear as a first item.

I mean, until they land a perfect grab or something, I'm going to hate them for not warding and then complaining they don't have any money.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide