Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Is Endless Rage OP?

Creator: Fox Rage September 10, 2011 10:23am
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:52pm | Report
jeffy, keep in mind tabi give you a nice heap of armor too...that's why I said AD HEAVY.

Usually the ppl with AD don't have much CC; in that case, tabi are a better pick.

Also, they are a great pick on Irelia coz of her passive.

and wither is affected by Tenacity...the slow amount is the same but it lasts shorter.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:59pm | Report
Personally, I think getting tenacity makes Nasus stronger because it's easier for him to catch up because the full slow gets there faster. It might just be my opinion though.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 2:33pm | Report

jeffy, keep in mind tabi give you a nice heap of armor too...that's why I said AD HEAVY.

Usually the ppl with AD don't have much CC; in that case, tabi are a better pick.

Also, they are a great pick on Irelia coz of her passive.

and wither is affected by Tenacity...the slow amount is the same but it lasts shorter.

Tryn has Mocking Shout, Udyr has bear stun, Irelia has equilibrium strike, Vayne has condem, Ashe has ECA/Perma slow, AD Alistar has headbutt/pulverize, Nasus has wither, Xin has Audacious Charge and TTS, Jarvan has his knock up and shield slow, Teemo has blind, Olaf has undertow, Talon has his slow blade thing and his silence, Cait has .90 cal net and YST, Mundo has cleaver, Garen has a silence, Lee sin has his slow, Kog has his slow, Panth has his stun, Twitch has his slow....

Need I go on? Most AD champs DO have some sort of hard or soft CC. And to my knowledge the CC is applied even if the strike isn't. I'm not saying Dodge isn't a good stat, it is, and yes Tabi have some solid armor on them, but if I had to choose between being slowed for 5 seconds with a 20% chance to dodge or being slowed for 3 seconds with ~5% chance to dodge I'll take the CC reduction every time.

But anywhoo, the point is most of the time mercs are a more "well rounded" option opposed to Ninja Tabi. Or they are in my opinion. CC is a more prominent issue and one that is better off countered than ignored. With the failness of OTHER tenacity items the choice is simple...You get mercs or you don't get tenacity. (Until they buff tenacity items).
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Hmm, maybe Mercury's Treads should be nerfed. Change their Tenacity with the Tenacity items. That would do wonders^^.

BTW: We are a bit Off-Topic, I think.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 4:42pm | Report
The other tenacity items are getting buffs to be in line with Merc treads.

On topic: I don't think it's OP in any way except in solo queue. People don't usually have the foresight to pick ignite/exhaust or a good CC-er to keep him from just killing the entire team. It's also, like wRAth said, incredibly hard to know when to use it.
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Exhaust trynd 2 secs into his ult, dead. Pick Cho if they have a trynd (ranked) and Feast him when he gets to 600 hp (about, depends on your damage on feast). Stun him. Ignite him 3 secs after he casted. So many counters
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to wRAthoFVuLK for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 5:23pm | Report
Tryn's not OP and has never been OP.

He's better now than he used to be.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 5:35pm | Report
In my opinion... yes... that ulti is one of the few things that ruins the game for me. . _ .
Not just the ulti atm, his passive and damage is the problem. >_<

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 12:53pm | Report
I guess you guys are right, but wtill, he is one the worst champ i want to face late game... 1.4k crit on every attack, at 2.0 attack/sec SIGH

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 1:09pm | Report
LoL...I doubt you're seeing those high of numbers (post tryn "rework") unless Tryn suddenly picked up true damage on his auto attacks or your champ has a negative armor value...With Zerker Greeves/Zeal/Infinite Edge/Blood Thirster/Black Cleaver (if ArP is really needed) OLD Tryn could hit just around 1200 damage on his crits...1200 damage with reliable CrC because Blood Lust USED to give Tryn bonus Crit Damage when stacked. Something like 36% on top of IE granting him 250% so somewhere around 286% crit damage...All those items previously mentioned add up to ~350+ so ~350x 2.86= 1000-1200 damage give or take ~20 on the 350 AD.

I've gotten to 1k crits with new Tryn on creep camps. Roughly 800 or so damage on medium armored champs.

Your comparison is exagerated to say the least. And as I said THORNMAIL Tryn will kill himself on it....Then he's no longer a problem.

Thinking, it REALLY helps.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide