Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Is Endless Rage OP?

Creator: Fox Rage September 10, 2011 10:23am
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 11:29am | Report
You can only say it's OP if the person uses it correctly. If not, it's just as useless as many other things.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 11:43am | Report
/disagree with TheJohn

I'm sure professional players can use Trynd's ult perfectly every single time. They would still get tremendously shut down because other pros know how to zone trynd in lane and CC him when he ults. If you start to win against tryndamere, he'll pretty much just use his ult and runaway after every fight. It's annoying, but it's not overpowered. Your team just needs more CC if you're having trouble beating him.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 12:39pm | Report
Tryn's hard counter is a competetant opponent. Oh and obnoxious amounts of CC with no DR (Deminishing Returns)
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 12:51pm | Report
Also, Thornmail, Ninja Tabi, Exhaust, Ignite, Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart and blinds are all good tools to shut down Tryndamere.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:01pm | Report
Thornmail yes...It's rather imbalanced now that Tryn doesn't deal 1200+ damage on late game crits. Ninja Tabi, I'd say yes and no, the item has lost its allure on tanks, Jax is OBVIOUSLY fine with them (until his oober big re-work). But exhaust/Ignite/Randuin's are all countered by CSS.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:26pm | Report
uh

tabi are good on a lot of ppl bro, not just Jax, contrary to what many nabs believe

*stares at all offtanks against AD heavy opponents*

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:30pm | Report
Its not OP, you need to time your ulti for the best effects.

Ways to stop tryn when he ultis
-run away and count to five, come back and rape
-CC
-nuke him before he even can react to ulti (lulz)

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:31pm | Report
Ninja Tabi are underrated. I would use them more often on a tank if I didn't have to worry about CC, alas tanks do because they need to dish out CC harder than they take it. Offtanks, I haven't tried Ninja tabi with, but I think I will at some point. Wrath, would Jarvan offtank be a god candidate for them?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:32pm | Report
It all depends on the enemies.

Mercs if they are magic or CC heavy.

tabi if they are physical heavy.

if they are balanced, mercs.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 1:43pm | Report
Merc treads>Ninja tabi against balanced team comps. There are plenty of other items which provide the same amount of "avoidance" by increasing your effective HP. I'm not saying ninja tabi aren't good, but I did say they have lost their allure. Tenacity is such a strong stat and so effecient when you just buy the boots. Now the RNG factor of dodge can make them strong, but Sword of the divine counters dodge. There are only a few abilities...Perhaps only 1 that I can remember that are not affected by tenacity. Wither. IF Ninja Tabi gave armor/dodge/some tenacity then they'd be a MORE viable choice. Granted the stat reductions to compensate for the new tenacity value (if implemented on Ninja Tabi) might make them less useful.

But considering Riot's mentioning of slowly pulling Dodge out of LoL ninja tabi become less and less serviceable. Not to mention CC is a factor of the game that can only be diminished/Removed by Tenacity/QSS/built in champ abilities.

So if I had to choose between reduced CC effects or a RNG to determine if I'm going to be auto attacked or not, I'll take the sure thing (CC reduction) every time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide