Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is NA down right now because of the patch or...

Creator: The Overmyynd March 28, 2013 9:56am
1 2 3 4
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:44pm | Report

You've seen how insanely strong he is right? He needs to be taken down a... few pegs.

Yeah i suppose. It's just a little disappointing to see riot nerf all the junglers' ability to carry. Being the designated jungler on my ranked teams, I always liked having significant power over both my jungle, my opponents jungle, and my lanes. I feel like riot's making bruiser jungles less and less appealing... Maybe it's me, but Rammus jungle is starting to sound better and better, with these nerfs to all me junglers
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:47pm | Report
That 4 second nerf will do nothing to his ability to carry.

All it means is that Hecarim actually needs to pick when he needs the heal instead of running into a fight with it. Hecarim is still going to simply win team fights because that's just what he does.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:54pm | Report
one day in peacefull toplane...

*hecarim happens

omg, WE'RE DUMMED!

(disclaimer: riot is not responsible for the ******ed op-ness of a kit with extra Movement speed and high CC singlehandedly winning games with little effort, even if you have a crystal ball saying when you'll be ganked. No elo was lost in the making of Hecarim, nor testing was done on the effects of high mobility synergyzing with damage. Player discretion is advised)

utopus wrote:

Yeah i suppose. It's just a little disappointing to see riot nerf all the junglers' ability to carry. Being the designated jungler on my ranked teams, I always liked having significant power over both my jungle, my opponents jungle, and my lanes. I feel like riot's making bruiser jungles less and less appealing... Maybe it's me, but Rammus jungle is starting to sound better and better, with these nerfs to all me junglers

Rammus has always had a special place in my heart. However, the stupid nerf on him, early-mid S2 really hurt him and made him very dependant on items. If your lanes are pushing early, you'll be screwed because you can't dive like a ******ed armored tank you can be later in the game.

Sig made by elenah
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:00pm | Report
^Exactly, they will never fully balance champions who's trolling/winning ability is directly tied to their movement speed like Hecarim and Singed What did the previous nerfs do to Singed? Nothing. What did these nerfs do to Hecarim? nothing.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:01pm | Report
i know the nerf irelia meme but she hasnt been nerfed in a while so i dunno why the meme still exists, pretty stupid

and i think they should nerf the % hecarim gains from his W, 20% is a lot specially since i almost always get spirit visage on hecarim which makes it 24%~ of the damage so you can heal for about a quarter of all the damage done in a matter of 8 seconds in a team fight, that is a lot they should nerf the numbers on it not the cooldown
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:03pm | Report
Spirit of Dread is still countered by Ignite. Or Morellonomicon. People seem to forget those things exist. Hecarim is pretty much at the mercy of his own CC and team winning when those effects are in place.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:04pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i know the nerf irelia meme but she hasnt been nerfed in a while so i dunno why the meme still exists, pretty stupid

and i think they should nerf the % hecarim gains from his W, 20% is a lot specially since i almost always get spirit visage on hecarim which makes it 24%~ of the damage so you can heal for about a quarter of all the damage done in a matter of 8 seconds in a team fight, that is a lot they should nerf the numbers on it not the cooldown

btw, are people still building Trinity Force on him? it's the sec0nd item that gives more %MS and, toghether with Zephyr, allows you not to use boots, since you'll have ~400MS.

Sig made by Aquilegia
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:05pm | Report
I've seen it. Most Hecarim's still rock iceborn for the tankiness, but i feel like Trin Force is the better pub stompers choice.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 8:08pm | Report

You've seen how insanely strong he is right? He needs to be taken down a... few pegs.

Sorry but he can QQ Shyvana
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 8:53pm | Report
im still building Iceborne on him, mainly for the slowing field every time i press Q and as OTG said, the tankiness but i havnt seen a lot of hecarims mainly because if there is one in a game its me

i prefer to have boots of tenacity and mres rather than zephyr because you can upgrade the boots to whatever you need, ive had games that i needed homeguard but i wouldnt have it if i sold boots and went for zephyr, but thats just me the extra AD you get from zephyr should be good enough if you dont really want the mres and boot upgrades

and another thing i dont really care much for AS on hecarim since you should be spamming Q pretty often in any fight and youll have the spirit of the lizard elder which should be doing more damage than your autos so the AS from zephyr and triforce is a wasted stat to me that you could use for more tankiness

but im sure if you wanted to be more offensive then zephyr and triforce would be a good build path i just like tankiness on him better
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide