Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is Sejuani that bad ?

Creator: Blood26 July 23, 2012 10:44am
1 2
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 5:16pm | Report
*tanking*
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 5:18pm | Report

She works pretty well against all in comps with chasing bruisers. You can easily build gp10 jungle on her, but her damage is lackluster.

You don't play sejuani for the damage,.... you play her to keep people off your other teammates that do damage.....
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:38pm | Report

Leona is awesome, but most people play her as a kill lane bot with an ADC - it sounds like you want to jungle.

If you want a fun tanky jungler, you really can't go wrong with Nautilus. I also think that Amumu is a good option, even if he isn't as scary as Naut at ganks.

It's not that I wanna jungle, but most Sejuani players I see on pub games tend to go Jungle because it seems like that's the only place for her to go. Her Northern Winds reminded me of Shyvana's Burnout. One reason why I'd like to pick up Sejuani is probably because her skill effects looks particularly nice. I pick her over the long run because I can imagine her slows coming in handy as opposed to a stun that holds enemy in place and goes on a long cooldown after using it. Plus, her learning curve is somewhat easier.

@Acid Reigns
Assuming that do I pick a jungler, what is expected of me ?
Because if I do, it'll be my first time farming outside the lanes since my usual roles have always been AP Mid or Bruiser.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 6:46pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

You don't play sejuani for the damage,.... you play her to keep people off your other teammates that do damage.....

Thanks for repeating my point?
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2012 8:28pm | Report
Well it depends on what kind of jungler you're playing.

Someone like Sejuani would run around and gank a lot, where someone like Mundo or Shyvanna would be rampaging around the enemies jungle stealing all their farm.

Basically though, you run around the jungle killing monsters to level up instead of minions, and ganking (or ambushing) lanes whenever possible, to try and get your lanes ahead.
zwoozh
<Member>
zwoozh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 7:27am | Report
well i've played a lot of games with Sejuani & Leona (i like playing tank) and i would def choose Sej. over Leona, even tho they both good Tank/Supporter cuz Sejuani slows & Leona stuns.. i would say that jungling Sejuani aint no good cuz im not good at jungling wit her, but i think she real good at laning, i've had awesome games playing her plus she's a good starter wit that multi-stun R and the Q to rush into the enemy team.. but thats just my opinion
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 8:22am | Report
zwoozh wrote:

well i've played a lot of games with Sejuani & Leona (i like playing tank) and i would def choose Sej. over Leona, even tho they both good Tank/Supporter cuz Sejuani slows & Leona stuns.. i would say that jungling Sejuani aint no good cuz im not good at jungling wit her, but i think she real good at laning, i've had awesome games playing her plus she's a good starter wit that multi-stun R and the Q to rush into the enemy team.. but thats just my opinion

Does not compare. Leona in lane renders her target completely useless for around 3 seconds, longer past level 6 if she lands her ulti perfectly. Seju can't do that, she allows fighting back and, although she makes the cc last longer, it doesn't change the fact that the enemy can riposte the entire time.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2012 12:50pm | Report
Sejuani is very good, but needs a team that can take care of itself. I compare her more to Amumu. I pick him a lot more because he's a sefer option than her. She's good but hard to do well with.

As requested to GMD himself.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide