Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Nation - Jungling Strategy Talk

Creator: SOAC Bas October 3, 2013 11:07am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 4:36pm | Report
Yea I start it on Aatrox too. Ive started on it on Xin too, but everyone else I usually grab one on back.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 9:02pm | Report
Nocturne i get AS reds because his passive scales with AS, and i tend to build the same exact thing as i do with vi, with the same exact masteries going 21/9/0, build being ninja tabi spirit of the golem SV randuins maybe brut and a fourth item

and like the others have said going a dorans blade or two early is good if youre ganking a lot
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 2:43am | Report
Doran's blade is godlike on most AD junglers early, if you scaling has any significancy at all.

I build it on pretty much every jungler i ever play. Hell i used to start doran's blade on elise before her spider form was nerfed, doran's blade in it's current state is just sooooooooo strong in every goda damn situation because of your gold starvation you'll be holding onto that **** for at least 20 minutes.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 8:21am | Report
Oh wow, I'm glad you guys have been continuing this thread. I was out of town for work the past 4-5 days. I'll go ahead and start answering some of these questions.

Nocturne you want to run 21-9-0 w/ AS reds, Armor Yellows, Mr Blues, AD Quints. Elder lizard is weak on him because its cost inefficient. He doesn't have a spammable ability so go for Ancient Golem. I like a 1-2 Dorans blades on him as well. If you want a damage item, Brutalizer, Triforce, and Blade of the Ruined King are all better then Elder Lizard on Nocturne. Randuins is core on him because he has such an easy time getting into the middle of the enemy team and its just a much better item then Sunfire Cape for junglers.

You start Dorans Blade on Aatrox then grab a second one on your first B.

I like buying but not starting 1 Dorans blade on J4 and Vi.

I like buying but not starting 2 Dorans blades on Lee Sin, Xin Zhao, and Nocturne.

Someone mentioned Master Yi and Rengar as junglers, IMO they are unplayable right now. Yi is worse than Rengar but they are both pretty bad. I'm excited to see how Rengar plays in the jungle after his rework.

Dorans blade is an extremely cost efficient item and they cut down on the need for potions on the jungle.

-Lasty
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 8:43am | Report
Guys I'm doing the next cast in 4 hours. If anyone wants to post some questions, I'll answer them on air and give you a shoutout!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 9:20am | Report
Allright, this is something I've been wondering for quite some time:

How do people at Diamond 1 deal with the standard level 3 ganks and how do you think this will develop into season 4?

At the moment every jungler and top laner knows that the enemy jungler will be top at level 3 (at least at my games). So sometimes some junglers decide to countergank, and sometimes they decide to just forget about top and farm to get level 4 instead.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 9:21am | Report
I got one, how the **** do you counterplay a vi?

She's just this big, tanky, damage-y, CC-y, untargetable ***** who just does everything so well, i can barely even duel the ***** early like wtf.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 9:43am | Report
Vyn I probably won't cover this on the show so I'll answer it here. You should play tier 1 - 2 junglers so if you get into that 2v2 situation especially vs weaker junglers you'll win. Another thing you can do is gank mid at level 3.

Season 4 changes haven't really been announced for jungle yet, so I'm not sure whats going to happen. I have some ideas that i'll bring up in the show.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2013 10:26am | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Season 4 changes haven't really been announced for jungle yet, so I'm not sure whats going to happen. I have some ideas that i'll bring up in the show.

There has been a ton of info on reddit lately actually. 4th jungle camp, madreds bloodrazor makes a return.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2013 9:10am | Report
We talk about all the jungle changes that have been posted extensively in this weeks episode. I'm sure it'll be posted soon!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide