Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legends - Jarvan IV Champion Spotlight

Creator: VoiD February 28, 2011 7:10pm
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 4:45pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Still stupid :P
I'd blow it all on skins ;P

Oh believe me, I still got sextech janna and primal udyr. And swamp master kennen. And a bunch of others.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 4:46pm | Report
Well, I got about 60skins. Who's your daddy now, huh *****? X]
Sorry, just had to brag a little ;)
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
TheWorldAsunder
<Member>
TheWorldAsunder's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 4:46pm | Report
After playing him, I can safely say his ult is super underwhelming. Otherwise, he's not terrible.

Also - Jarvan Poppy lane is so silly. Jarvan ults, poppy can now slam in any direction.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 5:28pm | Report
the only skins i have

are riot girl tristana (******** i hate trist)
and perseus pantheon (had a smurf back in the day)

so yeah.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 6:05pm | Report
Ugh, I'm such a cheapo. 20$ spent on RP from 6 months of playing. And only 1 skin that I waited 3 months for sale. (twitch) Then got nerfed to trash.
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 10:22pm | Report
VoiD wrote:

Ugh, I'm such a cheapo. 20$ spent on RP from 6 months of playing. And only 1 skin that I waited 3 months for sale. (twitch) Then got nerfed to trash.

Nothing wrong with that. I've spent $40 dollars on the game and I've only ever bought skins that were on sale (except Gentleman Cho'gath. He's BOSS)

I just want to keep smiling FOREVER
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 12:37am | Report
:D
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 1:52am | Report
Visfarix wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. I've spent $40 dollars on the game and I've only ever bought skins that were on sale (except Gentleman Cho'gath. He's BOSS)

I only buy skins on sales. Just so you know; Riot will probably never discount the Legendary skins.
That is one of the reasons I don't have one. If they release one for a champ I play a lot I'll buy it tho.
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
grimuletz
<Member>
grimuletz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 2:14am | Report
carefully read the thread so far and well... I couldn't help notice users got easily distracted from the topic.
about Jarvan : yeah he has nice skills (okay, I admit : awesome skills) but what I loved the most is that he got out of WW's surpress.. (imagine you have your summoner spells on CD and you have no teammate to help you get out and WW keeps critting on you..)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 2:59am | Report
grimuletz wrote:

carefully read the thread so far and well... I couldn't help notice users got easily distracted from the topic.

I was er... Forced! I prumise!

Quoted:
yeah he has nice skills (okay, I admit : awesome skills) but what I loved the most is that he got out of WW's surpress.. (imagine you have your summoner spells on CD and you have no teammate to help you get out and WW keeps critting on you..)

His skills look bloody awesome. His ult might need a buff in duration though.

Edit: Nvm, 3.5sec is great. And LOOK AT THOSE AD RATIOS!
I finally found something to spend my 13k IP on ;]

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide