Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Least Useful Champ

Creator: KingCasanova October 4, 2011 12:01pm
158 posts - page 10 of 16
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 3:16pm | Report
It's just common sense.

Jumping around doing tricksy moves doesn't win you games.

Blowing up your enemy, melting down your enemy with a hard carry, walking in and initiating at the right time with an invincible tank while your enemies are split- Those are the things that will win you games.

The only time I ever saw a Shaco win a game for his team, he was 2/7/4, failed all game, but had reasonable amounts of creeps. He probably had 600 AP.

He put about 5-6 jitbs in the small circle brush in the river in front of baron. His Amumu (Yes, he wasn't even their jungler) and his Ashe started baron, and then MY TEAM'S idiot ranged carry went face first into the brush to go stop them from getting baron.

Her dumbass died instantly because there were jitbs and 3 champions in the bush. Their Ashe ults out team which is now 4v5, Amumu ults, they ace, we lose.

Because our ****ing moron carry walked into the bushes without waiting for a CV or anything.

Anybody with a brain could have seen that bait coming, although that happened a few months back and my normal elo was substantially lower back then.

I tell the story to say, yes, you have to change your style -slightly- in the sense that if you walk into a boxed bush end game and die for it, yeah, you're in just as much trouble if anybody else killed you. (Kinda. You do have the advantage that it's almost still a 4v4 because Shaco is bad in fights.)

So you have to be smart against Shaco but as long as you're smart then he's useless.
KingCasanova
<Member>
KingCasanova's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 4:45pm | Report
I don't know it seems like everytime I play a game and shaco is on my team, shaco always gets owned hard.
Want a nice Sig? KingCasanova's Sig Corner
Current Main Champs: Volibear, Wukong, Amumu, Shyvana, Fizz
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 8:06pm | Report

Wish I could get my opinions to sound as though they were fact

Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 12:57am | Report
Skarner. Aside from an ultimate, Impale, which is a weaker version of Rammus' E Puncturing Taunt, he doesn't do ANYTHING. He doesn't do anything early game, doesn't do anything mid game, and definitely doesn't do anything late game, no matter how you build him!

And sure he may jungle fast, but he bloody well doesn't DO ANYTHING out of it!

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 1:19am | Report
Blydden wrote:

Skarner. Aside from an ultimate, Impale, which is a weaker version of Rammus' E Puncturing Taunt, he doesn't do ANYTHING. He doesn't do anything early game, doesn't do anything mid game, and definitely doesn't do anything late game, no matter how you build him!

And sure he may jungle fast, but he bloody well doesn't DO ANYTHING out of it!

Nicely said.
Thanks to Arcana3!

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 1:58am | Report
Hotshot plays Skarner in Solo Q from time to time, but I don't know what his opinion is on the champ xD
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 3:32am | Report
I just jungled AD Shaco... went 11/5/12 for reference ;)

Edit: following up with 11/3/7
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 6:15pm | Report

I haven't seen a Jarvan do anything good in a long, long time. I'm trying to think of a champion that's had less of an impact than him, but I can't really picture one. He just ults his own team, screws them up, does ****py damage and has no reason to be targeted.

Or people in SEA just suck with him, but I remember he used to rock face.

He still does. Just need someone to know how to play him.

Once heroes get nerfed or begin to require more skill less people play them. IMO J4 is still one of the best tanks. Ton of CC and an amazing ult when in good hands.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 6:20pm | Report
Oh and Shaco is nuts good in Dominion.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 6:21pm | Report
Jarv's CC ability is still very good.

His problem is now that he doesn't crush lanes he's difficult to place in a team.

However, I think along with a support like Soraka you could still place him on a team by running him in a duo and potentially Caitlyn mid or Urgot top.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide