Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lulu, the Fae Sorceress || Skills & Lore

Creator: Xaioli March 16, 2012 2:05pm
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:30pm | Report
lol dat ultings
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Did some checking around on her.

her shield is a Janna shield but it gives AP. Instant too.
Her ult is basically a heal. Only if they don't lose the excess HP given from the ult though. Knockback is about the range of Maokai's Q knockback.
Her passive scales off AS. It fires 3 bolts every attack...
Her Q is a bit like wildcards in that it flies in a cone-ish shape. It will fire from wherever your sprite is. I.E. If you use her E on an enemy, you will fire from that enemy.

Janna+Orianna+Lulu=ultimate shields! AD+AP+Armor+MR Good god.

EDIT:W actually gives AP, not E.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Senac
<Member>
Senac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Her ult + Full stacked Cho = Über Cho.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Senac wrote:

Her ult + Full stacked Cho = Über Cho.

Don't forget Surge and storm shield.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:43pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

you cant say anything until

a) we see numbers
b) we see her in game

just check out every other champion based on info alone, they are always op. now shut up.

I'm not sure why you're sounding so upset or irritated. Honestly, I don't have to see numbers or ratios. For example, a lot of people consider the support Janna "OP" because of her pure utility. She dosen't really do damage unless run as AP but her utility skills are strong. Knock up, Slow, ultimate with Knockback + Heal(even if it's the smallest amount) + slow (was nerfed out). Lulu has a small shield+DMG from Pix. Lulu also has a slow/+AP or a polymorph. That sounds strong and you don't even have to know ratios in all seriousness. Her set ultimate is the exact same thing as Janna's ult prenerf. Give or take a few yards but it's the same thing.

IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:45pm | Report
That shield that gives AP might make putting the AD carry mid and the AP carry bot with the support viable :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:47pm | Report
I'm honestly hoping that the AP scaling on her Q and E will suck, to discourage playing her mid. And that her W either has no AP scaling or can't be self-cast, so she can't effectively buff herself with it. I would love to see another champion that's pretty much useless everywhere except as support, simply so that I won't have to compete with many others if I want to choose her in-game.

I'm kinda' assuming that her passive will scale with AP, so that the damage from it isn't useless. It sounds like it could be quite powerful if she passes Pix to the initiator, because it could bring up their damage quite a bit. Or if it's placed on a bruiser assassin like Irelia.

Since Q fires from both Pix and Lulu, it sounds like her skill cap is going to be incredibly high. Bottom lane, using it to slow both the enemy carry and their support is going to be fun, especially when they're across the lane from each other.

EDIT: Also, guys, it's not the shield that gives AP, it's the movespeed buff. The shield passes Pix, so that she can give away her passive.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:51pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

That shield that gives AP might make putting the AD carry mid and the AP carry bot with the support attractive to idiots :P

Fixed.

AP + Support bottom is already viable and has been since the support rework imo.

Teemo support + Cassio bottom has always been reaaaaallly disgusting, but no one can play it.
Tri lane for life.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:56pm | Report
@Lifebaka
Whoops. I goofed.

Pix's damage doesn't scale with AP. If you latch it to an enemy however, the passive will auto-hit.

The Q bolts also are piercing. She can cast all her buff spells on herself.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 3:57pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

I'm honestly hoping that the AP scaling on her Q and E will suck, to discourage playing her mid. And that her W either has no AP scaling or can't be self-cast, so she can't effectively buff herself with it. I would love to see another champion that's pretty much useless everywhere except as support, simply so that I won't have to compete with many others if I want to choose her in-game.

I'm kinda' assuming that her passive will scale with AP, so that the damage from it isn't useless. It sounds like it could be quite powerful if she passes Pix to the initiator, because it could bring up their damage quite a bit. Or if it's placed on a bruiser assassin like Irelia.

Since Q fires from both Pix and Lulu, it sounds like her skill cap is going to be incredibly high. Bottom lane, using it to slow both the enemy carry and their support is going to be fun, especially when they're across the lane from each other.

EDIT: Also, guys, it's not the shield that gives AP, it's the movespeed buff. The shield passes Pix, so that she can give away her passive.

Are soraka's ap ratios high?

Because, mid champions aren't good because of their ratios, but instead, because of their kits.
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide