Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Champion has hit PBE!

Creator: BlackIceT January 7, 2013 7:26pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 5:26am | Report
well his kit seems ok, he's a ranged support/disruptor/separater in one champ, but his passive...

I dunno what Riot thought while doing this?

The resistance scaling is underwhelming (no surprise since you also get AP), but it kinda seems like they deliberately added a passive that weakens him early in order to force him into long distance play.
Guess the RNG will definitely drop but you'll still scale slower with your resistance.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 6:17am | Report
Only read the skills to:
... Scythe...

BOUGHT!
RemusNeo
<Member>
RemusNeo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 6:35am | Report
http://www.youtube.com/user/RemusNeo Subscribe for cake! Machinima partner! :)
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 6:50am | Report

inb4 bad Tresh players will be called Trash

Image taken from PBE.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 7:04am | Report
I could be wrong but a hunch from what I see:

Geeze, he sure has pretty short range, is slow and looks squishy which kinda blows. I can see why he would be a decent support.

I think he'd be good on top lane with a tanky champion like Garen or bottom duo with a ranged support champ.

I'm not too sure about mid because it looks as if he'd have issues with Akali, Evelynn, Ezreal and some of the ranged champions who can just poke away. The other problem with mid is dealing with roamers and that can cause a big issue if he can't escape.

-I'll ADC you l8er-
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 7:06am | Report
pretty sure he's gonna be an ap mid mage, but w/e.

Looking forward to him, although I was really enjoying having no queue time and only 40 people being on PBE :(

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 7:09am | Report
I think he is something like Nidalee, you can either play him AD because of his Q or AP because of his other abilities. You also don't play Tristana mainly AP just because you have so many ap ratios. I think he could even go hybrid, Hextech Gunblade and Guinsoo's Rageblade could work nice on him.
He is gonna kill you!!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 7:11am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I think he is something like Nidalee, you can either play him AD because of his Q or AP because of his other abilities. You also don't play Tristana mainly AP just because you have so many ap ratios. I think he could even go hybrid, Hextech Gunblade and Guinsoo's Rageblade could work nice on him.

I was thinking Tank builds but this just sounds silly.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 7:59am | Report
Too many different expectations but his kit/souls thing seems kinda confusing but the extra armor/ap/mr without need of items sounds rlly good
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 8:41am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

He has 475 range and the displacement revolves around him, rather than it keeps him safe so I completely doubt this.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide