Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New to LoL, trying to move over from DotA

Creator: WearyWanderer November 16, 2015 8:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2015 7:54am | Report
masaaki14 wrote:
what is the deal with death recap in LoL? that thing is so useless i don't even understand why it exists... most of the time it gives me incomplete information about how i died, sometimes showing me not even 50% of the damage i received. Is riot planning on fixing this thing anytime soon?
It only shows part of the damage because it has a time treshold, so if you had a long chase you may only see the last bunch of damage as 100%. Plus it's buggy as hell. Riot said it's not a priority so they only did some minor bug fixes over the last couple of YEARS. It's probably getting reworked entirely this season though, since they're updating lots of cosmetic stuff with the changes to soloqueue.

Simsons2 wrote:
Sounds about right challenger for dota currently is 6800+ mmr(elo) , master something like 5.5k-6k.Rest were pretty decent estimates. Already started doing ranked myself i only play adc same as i always play carryish heroes in Dota. At the moment in Gold I with 21w/7l record. Here's actually a fun screenshot of when i was still playing unrankeds, getting matched against Challengers. - i know normal mmr is different from rankeds.
My op.gg - http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=4athenebro
I know low level matchmaking gets wonky for smurfs and people with experience in general, but this is too much xD
Simsons2
<Member>
Simsons2's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2015 9:37am | Report
Yeah, though i'm already at Plat III in ranked getting matched with diamonds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide