Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 1034 of 1800
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 7:15am | Report
Yay. My brother listens to rap without earphones!
And it is **** rap.
And it is on the niveau of ''OMG LOL YOU SAID DRUGS''.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 1:24pm | Report
I refuse to be bullied by a bunch of 4-man premades. I don't care if you're "practicing for your team" or "scouting junglers". If you want everything to be nice and dandy where everyone goes in their preferred role, go 5-man. If you cannot accommodate that the first-pick PUG won't play some roles, **** off. Yes, perhaps I should bend over and play jungle, I'm not actually averse to it, I kind of enjoy it! But being premade does not give one an excuse to **** over everyone else. I would have accommodated if they'd not done the old gang up, flame and "instaban 4U".

Bah, I had a really nice 4-man the other day, they were very polite and even if they had not given me mid or support I'd happily have filled in, especially because I wasn't first pick anyway. I made some new friends in that match. But these jerkoids? Ugh. Kinenrage. It feels worse because some of the 4-mans I've been apart of have been that type of jerk. Which is probably why I don't queue up with them anymore (that, and toxicity in general).

edit: Obviously, I queue dodged. I'm not enough of a jerk to ragelock.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 2:03pm | Report
My top Elise just lost to a ****ing AP Skarner. I'm ****ing done with this ****.
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to MissMaw for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 3:27pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

My top Elise just lost to a ****ing AP Skarner. I'm ****ing done with this ****.

Skarner is also free week,

QQ the champion pool this week
sig by idmb22 ♥
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 3:40pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:
Is it just me, or don't people know how to spot check whether the enemy has warded the bushes?
Whack a minion, enter bush, if he follows it's warded, if he turns back, it's not.
I guess people don't know because people don't ward......

Depends on leash range, doesn't it? If you walk out of range it won't follow you, regardless of ward coverage.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 4:35pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Depends on leash range, doesn't it? If you walk out of range it won't follow you, regardless of ward coverage.

in bot and top lane the side bushes can be used for what he said, same with the bushes in the lane before tier 2 turrets even though no one really wards that bush anyways

in mid lane though i dont think theyll get far enough unless you waste time trying to leash it there
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
mobafox
<Member>
mobafox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2013 11:51pm | Report
Opponent chose Riven top lane, my teammate decide to go Akali top lane. Akali gets flatten to the ground through out the game by Riven. Jungler tries to help top, gets flatten too. Riven carries the game single handedly. Awesome.

Why does gold tier still have people play Support with no sightstone at late game?! And why those Support wanders off pushing other lane when the whole team is about to engage for the end game? Plus its a SORAKA! Stay with our bloody carry and protect him! Enemy has full item Zed and the super hyper carry Vayne.

Today must be a good day. From near promoted drop to 0 points.
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 10:37am | Report
Excuse not play ranked #4
UGH
THE INFLAMMATION
IT BURNS

I think reps to failure on each set was overkill, maybe just on the final set would be appropriate. On the plus side, I can't fully extend my arms, which is neat because I'm hypermobile and having limbs that don't bend too far backwards for once is pretty awesome. I suppose the novelty will wear off eventually.

I still have my trump card excuse.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 4:01pm | Report
I felt that this merited a QQ thread post:

So in my provisional ranked journey, I started out doing fairly well. Four wins in a row and while my scores weren't necessarily positive, the deaths were mostly low and the assists were fairly high (Support and tanky jungle roles).

Following that win streak was an awful ranked match in where my teammates fed in every lane. I happened to be Nami that game and even while landing most of my stuns, my carry could not...well carry.

I brushed that off. No biggie, it's provisionals, these things are bound to happen sooner or later. But I suppose I should of been thinking "sooner and sooner still." The same thing happened twice in a row. I was top this time as Wukong. Naturally, I was counter picked with Darius and while I held the lane fairly well, our bot was feeding tremendously and our jungler couldn't save him. And from bot lane, a monster was born! Spreading feeds from bot all the way around the world! I tried to get things organized as it wasn't a total loss just yet. But people were too panicky and raging at adc.

I took a small break after that. Not too small, but enough to clear my head. I was Wukong against another Darius (I swear, both times they really didn't know the champ and just picked him to counter me). I did better than before and even had a few ganks my way! But not only did we have a feeding bot, we had a troll feeding bot. This person would only say that they are lagging and would spam messages at the other team. With the exception of Ashe, everyone was doing well in their lanes. But then Ashe just ran mid and started taking our mid's farm, dragging bot lane with her. Once again, bot brewed another beast. But this was even more recoverable than the last: they had no tank. With Volibear and me going Off-tank, we were actually winning in team fights. But positioning! positioning! positioning! Even with a feeding Ashe, I honestly think we could have won that if our members weren't roaming too far and getting picked off. Oh well....My score was positive at least.

Siiiigh, loss 3 in a row. So far I'm 4 wins and 3 losses. I heard that consecutive losses really drags you down hard! I'm scared! I don't wanna be locked in the slammer with a bronze ball and chain cutting my ankle and giving me tetanus! Gaaaagh, tetanus! QQ

Ok, I guess things could be worse. But I just felt like ranting...

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 5:47am | Report
Jeeeeeeesus ****. That AD Lulu. Makes me CRINGE to think of how disappointing Heavens was in that National Wild Card game. I feel so bad for my fellow Aussies who had to endure watching him just be the worst player ever, wow.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide