Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1365 of 1800
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:
What is up with all the useless Tear of the Goddess Ezreals in pre-season?

They are useless pretty much all the game, does no dmg, lose lane and I cry every time I have to support them.

they just don't know how to build blue €zreal

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 3:17pm | Report
I usually just rush triforce and then standard AD items on Ez. I don't bother with the tear bs

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 6:38pm | Report
The urge to change my MOBAfire username is too strong....

Basically MOBAFire.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 9:49pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

They are useless pretty much all the game, does no dmg, lose lane and I cry every time I have to support them.
this. god I'm tired of that ****.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 10:44pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

this. god I'm tired of that ****.

I rarely play SR anymore but when I do it's team builder, and I main support so I always turn away Vayne, and Ezreal. Both are my least favorite to support. Because Ez always builds a tear and does no damage, and Vayne's always throw the most when they get ahead, they procede to dive, dive, and dive again, and whine and QQ when they fall behind.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2014 10:50pm | Report
my least favorites to see a rando pick are Varus, Jinx, & Ashe.
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2014 12:09pm | Report
I have learned a lot about LoL players in the last two months. (my play time)

As the Thanksgiving double IP weekend came up I had settled on Support as my favorite role and I had been reading a lot and trying to improve. I only played bot games as I do not consider myself to be ready for live play. On that weekend I ended up running support for quite a few smurf ADC. We would make a good team and they would invite me to queue with them and we would play a few games. IP was flowing, we would carry the teams and life was fun.

Since then I rarely see a smurf in my bot lane. I find that most of the ADCs I get now think that killing the opposing champ is the end all of the game. They will tower dive at level 1, run behind the CS line and attack into two champs while being hit by CS, chase the champ to eternity to try and get a kill. In the mean time they are losing CS and xp. Last night I had one game where my ADC had 28 CS at the 10 minute mark, 2 deaths and 3 kills. I was two levels above him with more CS at the 10 min mark. The next game my ADC did not cross 20 at the 10 minute mark. He actually was very good at killing the champions, but he would die as well. He had 2 or 3 deaths but 2 double kills by the time he hit 6 (at that point I was level 9). I don't mind killing champs, but poking, zoning and getting CS comes first for me.

Don't get me wrong I would support him as much as I could. I was playing Morgana both games. I wend down to less than 10% life many times during that lane phase and my shields were spent on my ADC. But I did stay alive, in lane and gather CS.

What I am ranting about is that if this is how people are going to play at low ELO it might be tough to climb as support. We were against bots and I'm getting used to their pathing and AI. You know what to do to make them back off, against other players I expect to get rolled more with an ADC that does not build during the lane phase.

Is this going to be the situation at low Elo? I may have to play my fall back juggle or mid and try to carry...

TLDR: ADCs getting less than 30 CS at 10 mins, primary focus on lane phase was to kill enemy champs. Gonna be hard to leave low Elo as a support!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2014 2:50pm | Report
CS = Creep Score. Creep Scores don't attack people :P

Take care with farming as support, it's logical to farm when your ADC is gone (though you should probably go back with him/her), but if you push the lane it will end up hurting you.

During the time I mained support (more than a year) I've almost always had the feeling that the ADC I queued up with was stupid. Sometimes you get someone who's really great. All I can say is: ping a lot, be an heroic trickster when you can and try to educate your ADC if it can be done quickly and you're sure not to come over as offensive. They're busy doing things like last-hitting, it's your job to keep map awareness and to know when you can win a fight or not (keep track of items, HP, mana, cooldowns etc.)

Support and ADC can be played with mindsets that come close to opposite, no doubt that the ADC will get annoyed a few times by your play most of the time too. Keeping it inside when needed is key :P

It may not surprise everyone but the new jungle makes me sad. Looks like I'll go for a role switch again this season.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2014 5:31pm | Report
They're busy doing things like last-hitting, it's your job to keep map awareness and to know when you can win a fight or not (keep track of items, HP, mana, cooldowns etc.)

The ADC needs to know that too, lol. Last-hitting eventually becomes as natural as breathing, they should be just as aware as you (except for map awareness, that is completely understandable for an ADC to lack and it's completely normal for them to not realize they're getting ganked until the moment the jungler kills them).
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2014 5:37pm | Report
(except for map awareness, that is completely understandable for an ADC to lack and it's completely normal for them to not realize they're getting ganked until the moment the jungler kills them).
Of course YOU say that.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide