Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 166 of 1800
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 8:35pm | Report
Thanks for helping me out, Bees :D

Duff: DuffDuff sounds kinda weird, don't you think? :P

Rose: D: D: D: Could it be the duration between the Quadra and the 5th kill was too long?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 9:02pm | Report
I ****ING HATE BRAND

OP ****ING CHAMP

First time I've ever been scared midding as Karthus....
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 9:07pm | Report
D: It was like. Doublekill! Killing Spree. Doublekill! Then last kill. Ace. T.T.
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 9:25pm | Report
im done with duo queue for a while. lost 2 in a row. sigh. 9-2 to 9-4 and -100 elo.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 10:00pm | Report
Some people are such *******s.

I inv some1 to a TT game, decide to jungle xin, and at the start all I get from my team is that I shouldn't jungle, it's bad on TT, its bad on SR, I suck at it, I should stop trying to be pro (a friend of ours is 1700 and jungles on TT) and just generally insulting me and being a ****ing *******. Then he says he can see why another friend of mine apparently doesnt play with me. Kept calling me a ****** too, etc.

At one point I went and did dragon, he didn't help and decided to do the rest of the jungle instead, so I was left to solo, I did it, but ended up dying since LB came and one shotted me cuz I was so low.

Yeah, he had like no impact on the game whatsoever, sure he killed people, but we woulda lost if it wasn't for me bd'ing them and ending up getting the inhib and nexus.

Just pissed cause I got 3 dragons, and got him like 5 kills just by ganking, basically won the game too, and yet he calls me a ******, even when I tell him 'i'm good at jungling TT, not to mention it's pretty key too'

idk why I even play with him sometimes, he can be such an *******.

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2011 11:19pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Some people are such *******s.

I inv some1 to a TT game, decide to jungle xin, and at the start all I get from my team is that I shouldn't jungle, it's bad on TT, its bad on SR, I suck at it, I should stop trying to be pro (a friend of ours is 1700 and jungles on TT) and just generally insulting me and being a ****ing *******. Then he says he can see why another friend of mine apparently doesnt play with me. Kept calling me a ****** too, etc.

At one point I went and did dragon, he didn't help and decided to do the rest of the jungle instead, so I was left to solo, I did it, but ended up dying since LB came and one shotted me cuz I was so low.

Yeah, he had like no impact on the game whatsoever, sure he killed people, but we woulda lost if it wasn't for me bd'ing them and ending up getting the inhib and nexus.

Just pissed cause I got 3 dragons, and got him like 5 kills just by ganking, basically won the game too, and yet he calls me a ******, even when I tell him 'i'm good at jungling TT, not to mention it's pretty key too'

idk why I even play with him sometimes, he can be such an *******.

:( Sad bro. Some people just like to troll. At these times the /ignore button is great. ^-^

My duoq partner dced in a ranked... 11/6/10 Kassadin and we lose-.-
Then I win a soloq with Malzahar... 10/5/10.. And I get my elo back to 1340. I coulda gotten 1390...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 12:14am | Report
QQ. Just had one of the worst games ever. Noc + Taric + Ashe = death. Full stop. No matter where you are on the map.

Went 0/8/1 Soraka. Yes. As Soraka, the one with a global heal. You can only imagine how the rest of my team did.

It was Ranked too.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 2:07am | Report
How can my stupid computer go from a sexy 50 ping > RANDOMLY 444 > OMFGOVER9000 867 ping.
Delayed movement, no health minions, frozen Akali = negative score in a long time..
pisses me off how bipolar my computer is..

Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 2:08am | Report
Symphunny wrote:

im done with duo queue for a while. lost 2 in a row. sigh. 9-2 to 9-4 and -100 elo.

Who'd you duo queue with?

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 7:24am | Report
Thankfull I havent tried to get back into ranked yet (been busy playing GoW3 with my friends. Havent touched my Xbox in like ~6 months to play games, just been watching netflix) But I'll be back to LoL soon, most likely tonight. I've been missing out on Dominion T_T, but sall good because I've missed my 360 bros who I've played with for ~4-5 years now.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide