Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 332 of 1800
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 4:15pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

q****ingq I'm the worst support ever.

What did you do? Steal kills? Steal minions? Didn't ward? Shield/heal the wrong person?
Support isn't as hard as jungling :D

Perhaps I should buy Janna on my NA account and we can play together :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 4:23pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I'm so sad. Now I'm only 35 positive :(

lol I'm at +3.

QQ :P

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 4:25pm | Report
Gahahaha I have +40.

BUT MY INTERNET PROVIDER SUCKS DWARF ****.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 4:32pm | Report
Creamy: I just couldn't keep myself or my team alive :(

Wayne: At least you're even? :P

Luther: That is an interesting accusation you have there :P

EDIT: Nighthawk: lol, they were definitely huehuehue'ing :(
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 5:00pm | Report
+35 what? wins = losses + 35? In that case, I have about 70 :D

@Jhoi: That's your teams fault, not yours :D You are a support, you dont give godmode or anything...

Anyways I QQ because I am probably the worst Vayne. I keep hitting Q before R, I even initiate fights... *sigh.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:

Toshabi wrote:
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Thanks to everyone for rubbing in how they're totally awesome and have +35, +40, +70 or whatever -.-'

I think a bit of roleplaying is required, IceCreamy. What is Vayne? That's right, she's a hunter. So what should you do? You should do what a hunter would do.

Does a hunter run in first, completely oblivious to his/her surroundings, being overconfident and refusing to let teammates help him/her? No, a hunter waits for the moment to go in, aware of not only the prey but also foes that will protect that prey and can cause you to get into trouble. The hunter sees everything that's going on around him/her and uses the distraction caused by others to strike at the right moment and kill the (squishy) target.
Finally, the hunter makes good use of any sort of tactical advantage he/she can get (a.k.a. use R before Q herp derp) and knows when the enemy is stronger and it is time to retreat.

(basically, making the right decision is key. She's not easy to master, but you should try to get a general idea of who is in trouble, who of the enemy team is out of position and whether going for the kill will get yourself into trouble or not. It's more punishing to make the wrong decision with her than with other AD carries imo, keep practising ^^)

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 5:30pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Thanks to everyone for rubbing in how they're totally awesome and have +35, +40, +70 or whatever -.-'

np, anytime bro
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 5:36pm | Report
I have cool score i think.

+31, but 1.12 win/loss.
Tri lane for life.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 5:44pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I think a bit of roleplaying is required, IceCreamy. What is Vayne? That's right, she's a hunter. So what should you do? You should do what a hunter would do.

Does a hunter run in first, completely oblivious to his/her surroundings, being overconfident and refusing to let teammates help him/her? No, a hunter waits for the moment to go in, aware of not only the prey but also foes that will protect that prey and can cause you to get into trouble. The hunter sees everything that's going on around him/her and uses the distraction caused by others to strike at the right moment and kill the (squishy) target.
Finally, the hunter makes good use of any sort of tactical advantage he/she can get (a.k.a. use R before Q herp derp) and knows when the enemy is stronger and it is time to retreat.

(basically, making the right decision is key. She's not easy to master, but you should try to get a general idea of who is in trouble, who of the enemy team is out of position and whether going for the kill will get yourself into trouble or not. It's more punishing to make the wrong decision with her than with other AD carries imo, keep practising ^^)

I believe that the moment you play a champion for the first time, there should be some sort of spark. The feeling like: yeah, this is a great champion for me! I had it with Lux, Janna, Caitlyn... I think that my brain tells me to play Vayne, but my heart tells me not to... Strange feeling :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:

Toshabi wrote:
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 6:02pm | Report
^ Yeah, I kinda felt like that with Shen, Lux, Annie, Karthus, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Akali and Sona.

I guess that's kind of a lot lol, but I haven't played most of them in some time. Unfortunately Shen and Lux just aren't really viable and the others...I dunno, just never get around to playing them. Only Caitlyn and Sona out of those I really play regularly.

Although I hear Lux is getting a buff this patch and Shen the patch after this, so it'll be interesting to see how those work out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide