Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 805 of 1800
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 4:20pm | Report
I lose a ranked game 5v4 because my team ****ing throws the game and feeds everyone, we had a 1/10 support Shen.

QQ

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 8:03pm | Report
I hate it that you can't blink out of Noxian Guillotine; I mean, whenever I play champs like Shaco, who can juke like ****, I can't even touch it because he'll just press R and kill me even though what I tried to do takes a mind and skill, whereas what he did takes 0 (which compliments the champ pick)
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 10:19pm | Report
Yup. It doesn't even make sense lol. I'm now over ten feet away. Why did you still kill me?

Maybe next patch they'll make it easier on the noobs that can only play people like him and make his ult so that anytime anyone is in range and will die from it, it'll automatically go off, thus taking out the effort of clicking buttons and the possible error of misjudging their hp.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 1:35am | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Yup. It doesn't even make sense lol. I'm now over feet away. Why did you still kill me?

Maybe next patch they'll make it easier on the noobs that can only play people like him and make his ult so that anytime anyone is in range and will die from it, it'll automatically go off, thus taking out the effort of clicking buttons and the possible error of misjudging their hp.

Logic. Not needed when you're playing Darius.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 12:38pm | Report
QQ just lost a game with kat.
11/6
i even got a penta :'(
(and no it wasn't a penta steal since the only ones left were me and graves(who had 200 hp))
why do people engage and expect me to instantly go and kill everything ? it takes patience and positioning ffs !
i cant go in and ult everyone when amumu still has ult :/
QSS lasted us about 10 more mins, but we ended up losing anyway.
Our graves got caught a milion times e_e
so it was technically a 4v5 with malp flash+ulting them and expecting me to do something :/
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED TO BAIT LE AOE CC SO I CAN INSTAGIB MALZ AND EZ QTOTHEQ.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 2:08am | Report
Spent 2 hours replying to a comment on my guide... yep...
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 4:42am | Report
Well, I have a small QQ.

Picked Garen top because I wanted to try him after the small re-work. Turned out he is decent as a top over-all, but the dreaded late-game came and I just couldn't carry a Blitzcrank with Rod of Ages and Guinsoo's Rageblade and some other absent-minded players.

Q TO ZE Q
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 3:50pm | Report
Freaking 5 Year olds

"NO! STOP! I CALLED JUNGLE BLAH BLAH BLAH IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU PICK BEFORE ME I CALLED IT!!"
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 7:33pm | Report
Has project due tomorrow

Saves it till last minute

Finishes project with moderate level of quality

Still gonna put off cleaning it up 'til tomorrow morning.

Procrastinator level: Advanced

Spoiler: Click to view

Im not much of a traditional artist. But I feel I did rather well on this...I had 2 weeks to do it, did it in 2 hours.

You can't see the shadowing I did very well from the pic, but it's there...(bottom right is my favorite)
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 8:03pm | Report
So I play ADCs most of the time. My mains are Vayne and Ezreal. Alright, so I go way out of my comfort zone to provide a jungle in Rengar whom while I love to play, I'm still not entirely confident in, nor am I confident in my jungle skills entirely either. I go out of my comfort zone to practice it, I go out of my comfort zone to use it when we need a jungler.

Whats the problem? Well usually I only jungle when some stupid *** "first time Sivir" or something (I'm ****ing level 30, how have you not used sivir) takes ADC, or when I truly want to jungle. In the latter cases I don't care who ADCs as long as they know something about the role. In the former cases (like today.) it infuriates me. Someone auto locks into Sivir Ashe Kog'Maw or some other thing, and all of a sudden, I have to either mid, top, or jungle. Well here we are with an auto lock Anivia so I guess its top or jungle. Maybe I'll use Teemo, oh, nope, this Irelia want's to top. I have no problem with that so I guess I'll use Rengar and jungle. This is where the trouble sets in.

Bot lane ( Sivir/ Blitzcrank) can't counter a kill lane and get Leona/ Graves and are killed constantly, sivir is always in front, Blitz is just shaking his head from the stupidity of the level 4 sivir that could (die to a level 7 graves when she innitiates).

Mid lane can't do anything without my ganks, and feeds cass when I'm not there, meanwhile I'm trying to help bot lane and avoid the enemy Renekton jungler in the process. cass has a snow day and wrecks our anivia while our solo top Irelia plows through their Akali in impressive fashion. Meanwhile here I am in my world thinking "why can't we all be this irelia right now." because the rest of my team is down about 6 deaths per lane if not more, I'm at 3/5/2 because whenever I ganked they backed off or targeted Leona and ghost wasn't enough to get out. Renekton decides to have a snow day and counter jungle me, doesn't work THAT well, but its annoying.

Shoot for late game I say, sivir only has 40 CS and its 20 minutes, anivia, you only have 20 CS, try and farm, I say. Buy some wards, put them around, I'll get a few myself, I say. none of this happens unless I do it. Untill I told anivia just to go in my jungle and kill stuff her CS stayed the same, sivir had 114 CS at the end of the game, the only person positive was Irelia and myself.

Don't you just hate it when a ****py player takes your spot? Or how bout when your Mid just can't farm? oh man, its fun to watch sivir innitiate.

TL;DR: If you don't know how to freaking play the role, at least read up on it, ADC shouldn't be innitiating, mid should be farming like crazy, not going in and trying to fight constantly. it's people who think they can win fights when they're two levels below the other that bother me. And most importantly, I hate it when people auto lock ADC and suck when I know I can do better.
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide