Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 804 of 1800
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 9:19am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

You don't really expect people who think tryndamere and brand are op to know anything about high elo xD
They obv haven't seen scarra and tiensinoakuma :'3

Actually, I just got owned as Rumble versus a Tryndamere top because of Jax gank, which put me so behind in hp and CS I couldn't commit to fights. Ended up getting carried hard (woo, so close to gold) but Trynda shouldn't be too underestimated (tho he was kinda screwed, we had billions of cc)
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 9:49am | Report
Melee ADCs are all ****ed by CC. But to make them unaffected or take reduced CC would break them (IMO)...So it will be awhile before melee ADCs become remotely useful in late game scenarios. (Unless their team is already winning hella hard)
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 9:51am | Report
1st game: gp, going for warmogs? "no, full ad" (fed rengar top, nuliffying 4/0 missF i was supporting)

2nd game: i manage band to pick shen. client freezes and i can only join 3 levels behind. mid wants me to initiate on a fizz invading me. we both die, of course, since nocturne was around too.

3rd game: this miss fortune os doing ok, we might get a kill soon. she disconnects, leaving me alone for 2 minutes.

ranked my ***. i know i made mistakes, but cant go anywhere like this.

Sig made by Tamy
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:30am | Report
qq
I played kat vs kassadin and leblanc.
Both of them were last pick while i was 4th pick.
LUCKY ME.
i was acually winning lane vs kass pre lv 8, then fed xin zhao, fed jayce and fed ashe all come mid, kill me and start pushing. same thing happens 3 more times and we lose.
awesome.
then vs leblanc, i didnt give her a kill for the first 15 minutes, teamfights started, i would wait for everyone to commit to the fight, then go in when the cc was on cd.
I kill leblanc then instadie to 6/1 draven at ****ing 15 mins
srsly
i do well vs my counters, even though im getting countered i get no gank mid.
Leblanc got fed as **** due to our ww counter-jungling and getting caught by both lb and rengar.
about 3 times.
then she went bot, i tried to counter gank, but with a 20% hp ashe, nidalee and myself vs rengar lb draven and blitz who were all near full hp.. guess how that turned out.
then i ended up feeding due to enemy team instagibing me after i kill lb/draven. or instagibbing me before i kill lb/draven.
i didn't even feed until the last 10 minutes where i went from 3/4 to 3/9 .. i couldn't kill **** :/

fml
I'm just not gonna play kata until im confident i can beat her biggest counters >_>
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:32am | Report

But to make them unaffected or take reduced CC would break them (IMO)...

*coughcough Olafcoughcough*
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:58am | Report
Olaf has that as an ultimate. Not a passive, or ability on short CD. He chooses when to use it, and his additional benefits are armor pen and resists...He builds durability over pure damage.

There is a difference between Melee ADC, and BRUISER.

*coughcoughbaddiecoughcough* :P
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 3:29pm | Report
LOL you got FLAMED for picking KAT? WHAT

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 3:38pm | Report
My duo queue friend got flamed for picking Katarina in ranked too.. and he went 16-4...
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

1st game: gp, going for warmogs? "no, full ad" (fed rengar top, nuliffying 4/0 missF i was supporting)

I am disappointed.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Remember the days when people used to flame you for picking ezreal, because "ez suck" and "ez no damage"... Yes. All baddies have bad grammar. FACT.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide