Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 899 of 1800
The King of Talas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 5:31am | Report
I don't know if this is on exactly on topic or not, but I was in a normal queue Malzahar mirror lane and we kept trying, mostly in vain, to land spells on each other. Eventually we wear each other down to about 30% health each. So, after a while the enemy tries to use their full cycle on me, but gets as far as MV and a bit of NZ before I leave. However, once I'm at my turret, they flash and use CotV just behind me and I derp and move backwards out of instinct.... into the CotD :S. "Oh, I see they cast a spell, I better move back to avoid it". By the time I realise my error, I'm already hearing that strange scream.

Am I a scrub or what?

Wayne3100 wrote:

Xin Zhao, game 1:
  • Exchange some early blows after hitting level 2 with Vi.
  • Passively farm until level 5 since neither of us was winning trades.
  • Go in at level 5, lose trade, Flash out, she follows and I Ignite her under tower to make her back off. Both 5% hp and recalling, creep wave pushing towards her tower.
  • jungle Udyr (my team) Ghosts in, tries to kill her, gets kited around the tower for a bit and gives her double buff.

Xin Zhao, game 2:
  • Play aggressive early since Akali starts Boots of Speed + 3 Health Potions while I had 9 (+2 wards).
  • Force her to back by dashing on her with the third hit of Three Talon Strike and Ignite, gaining an advantage in xp and cs as she's forced to back with the wave pushed to her tower.
  • Keep up the pressure while having the river warded, with the only thing stopping me from killing her being her Twilight Shroud and her nearby tower.
  • Get told I should "stop playing passively if I don't want her to start raping me" despite the fact I am ahead and being aggressive.
  • Die to Akali after a Lee Sin gank with both of them being low (I did see him coming but the wave was still pushed up and I was near their tower), no one around to pick up free kills.
  • Pick up a kill in a teamfight shortly after to go 1-1.
  • Akali snowballs to an 8-1 score by roaming and teamfight kills while I stay at 1-1 and get blamed for feeding (funny considering my teammates could press Tab to see it wasn't true). The fact that she got spotted by wards when roaming (which I placed) and that I pinged teammates back so I could punish her for roaming by getting top tower proves to make no difference.

I give up.

Those people who like their scapegoats, it's always the fault of someone else. Assuming devil's advocate (and I'm probably wrong here), I guess it's possible they were annoyed because you didn't bully her enough and one murder is all a semi-competent Akali needs.
The sentence below this one is false.
The sentence above this one is true.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 7:16am | Report
"Congratulations, you are Silver I"

**** you.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 7:55am | Report
That's only 100 pts from gold yo
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:40pm | Report
In Silver 3, trying to go do ranked matches.

Game doesn't start for some reason. I dodge for the good of humanity the team. I'm now at -3 league points. Probably the first ever too. gg me.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 4:45pm | Report
yeah you lose points for dodging in ranked now but if you know its a for sure loss then its probably less than what youd lose normally
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 7:34pm | Report
I.

AM.

SO.

MAD.

so my client bugsplatted in the loading screen (this patch ****ing sucks balls)....and then it made me repatch.

took me, like, 10 minutes in get back into that game, after which the enemy team followed me around the jungle and killed me for kicks. :D

GG Riot, well played.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 12:41pm | Report
Took a quick glance around the site at the top rated guides for some of my favorite/better champions and was pretty disgusted. This has given me new motivation to actually get guides out now though :X.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 5:25am | Report
Feeling really depressed at the moment. :c
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 8:42am | Report
seriously, how screwed is this client?

Sig made by elenah
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 2:30pm | Report
..only a bit

credit to Bryun!

You need to log in before commenting.

Help Support Our Growing Community

MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support MOBAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free