Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 901 of 1800
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 1:10am | Report
I happened to set up an amazing comeback for my team with a baron steal. But I made a really bad miscall by telling my teammates to just push for the win since Nasus was dead, instead of having one of us to recall to stop their own minions from destroying our Nexus. I honestly thought I could have respawned in time to stop it, but the minions pushed too fast and just wrecked our minions so they got the win ._.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 7:02am | Report
QQ... Life in general.

Tried getting into ranked teams with some mates, went 1/4 in W/L. They suck ballz summat bad, but I'm getting frustrated because I'm trying to carry their ***es and I'm not good enough to do so.
(We're bottom of a Bronze IV league atm :/ )
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 8:47am | Report
Time to QQ, before S3 started i was around what would be Silver II or III but before that i played a lot of games anbd had a ridiculous amount of bad teams and my Elo went down incredibly fast...so some days later S3 starts and its WAY harder to rank up and im stuck in Bronze II ¡.¡
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 9:46am | Report
Because I got outplayed in lane, I get called a feeder.

Taric/Varus and all their CC does not bode well for Draven at all and our Shen never ults me when it would have saved me and/or gotten me kills.

Late game, I try to catch up by farming, but everyone just takes my CS so I have to leave to farm a lot. Then, it's apparently my fault that I'm not at a teamfight that my team starts.

Fed Akali gets super cocky, basically and starts 4v5 fights.
True love is found only in yourself.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 4:39pm | Report
I wanna play Beyoncé mid D:
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 5:18pm | Report
QQ so many.. new players in ranked D:
They don't know how to play vs the older champs and phail if they're forced to play non-hyper aggressive.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2013 1:13pm | Report
I play 3 games.
1st i'm forced to play being counderpicked ("ermergerd, Malphite op, pick him, he not banned. switch with Pheyniex, he's top." -enemy picks Rumble)
2nd get to play Leona but my carry bores me so much and plays like a passive ****. we feed a given lane.
3rd game all seems fine. Until my mouse decides to go bust and i permanently disconect-reconnect hoping its a client bug. I end up restarting my pc and play with touchpad when i'm ingame. (endcomens of the sort "don't play if you have pc problems" and i had already given honor to such ******s after i apologized and explained the deal)

QQ, fml

back to botgames.

As requested to GMD himself.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2013 9:17pm | Report
Well just lost my 5th round of qualifying games for next tier, got a vlad that 2nd picked top and got countered by jarvan/fizz and an adc with a wodden computer that ran out of coal every min and he kept disconnecting after getting first blood then on the 2nd game for the qualify i end up supporting after discussing with this guy who 2nd picks mid vs kass and goes diana and hes like "NO IM NOT GONNA GET COUNTERED I ALWAYS HEAR THAT **** FROM GUYS LIKE YOU AND END UP FEEDING". Ends up in my adc sucking going balls deep vs draven/taric and i have to use EVERYTHING to save him 4 times and he keep recalling so we lose tower early then after we start winning and get a inhib our elise/diana keep staying in the base after they respawn so they get ****ed up till enemies pass our scores...i cant do **** to save them from their bs mistakes, enemies get baron and **** us in teamfights.

Diana ends up 8/9/5 , i end up 1/2/16 and my adc ends up 5/7/5...I LOVE SOLOQ but im not surrendering
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 2:09pm | Report
Play Wukong on my main for the first time (I've smurfed with him twice on Eu)...get triple kill...lose game because my allies got mad at each other and started acting like idiots...oh and Karthus did no damage late game :D I was 14-8 at one point. Q_Q

grrrrrrrr
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Wow, scumbags in normal games. We just random lock in and we get all the hate and reports. Can't 2 guys just have fun playing a game? It was hilarious playing Amumu and Nasus bot lane though :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide