Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 898 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 7:00pm | Report
****ing stupid people.

so my league bugsplatted and then crashed a second time. reconnect and head top lane and am holding my own against the Darius with Kayle. Not winning, not losing...just playing it safe.

Then our Maokai decides to gank top...only he wimps out at the last second, despite me having nearly killed Darius and lets me die...THEN the dumbass realizes Darius was low and tries to jump onto him and kill him, giving Darius an easy double kill.

thanks for the help there, Maokai.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 7:10pm | Report

****ing stupid people.

so my league bugsplatted and then crashed a second time. reconnect and head top lane and am holding my own against the Darius with Kayle. Not winning, not losing...just playing it safe.

Then our Maokai decides to gank top...only he wimps out at the last second, despite me having nearly killed Darius and lets me die...THEN the dumbass realizes Darius was low and tries to jump onto him and kill him, giving Darius an easy double kill.

This happened to me around once in every 5 games. It's part of the reason for my hiatus..

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 7:43pm | Report

****ing stupid people.

That happens to me quite often. Exepct I'm the one getting a free double kill. I'll never understand why both never jump at the same time. Unless the jungler is trying to KS, that would explain alot.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 7:56pm | Report
he was just bad.

and I knew that going into the premade and let him jungle anyways.

fml
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 8:36pm | Report
I have a similar problem, with a twist...

The jungler always ends up taking the kills and not backing off when I can clearly finish the job (As ADC.) Then when I ask why he/she didn't back off I get a response along the lines of this "They were my kills noob" or "My kills you're not fast enough noob". Fair enough sometimes I'm a little late to jump in on the gank, but a single ping at your current location/target ping would not go a miss either so I know you're:

a) About to gank

Or

b) On your way to gank

And I'm just left there feeling a bit perplexed thinking "I don't even play jungle, yet I know how to do it better than these people..."
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 2:07am | Report
EUW Maintenance starts when I get home from work...

That is all.

UPDATE: IS this a f****** joke?! 6 hours maintenance followed by a login queue of half an hour!
The King of Talas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 5:31am | Report
I don't know if this is on exactly on topic or not, but I was in a normal queue Malzahar mirror lane and we kept trying, mostly in vain, to land spells on each other. Eventually we wear each other down to about 30% health each. So, after a while the enemy tries to use their full cycle on me, but gets as far as MV and a bit of NZ before I leave. However, once I'm at my turret, they flash and use CotV just behind me and I derp and move backwards out of instinct.... into the CotD :S. "Oh, I see they cast a spell, I better move back to avoid it". By the time I realise my error, I'm already hearing that strange scream.

Am I a scrub or what?

Wayne3100 wrote:

Xin Zhao, game 1:
  • Exchange some early blows after hitting level 2 with Vi.
  • Passively farm until level 5 since neither of us was winning trades.
  • Go in at level 5, lose trade, Flash out, she follows and I Ignite her under tower to make her back off. Both 5% hp and recalling, creep wave pushing towards her tower.
  • jungle Udyr (my team) Ghosts in, tries to kill her, gets kited around the tower for a bit and gives her double buff.

Xin Zhao, game 2:
  • Play aggressive early since Akali starts Boots + 3 Health Potions while I had 9 (+2 wards).
  • Force her to back by dashing on her with the third hit of Three Talon Strike and Ignite, gaining an advantage in xp and cs as she's forced to back with the wave pushed to her tower.
  • Keep up the pressure while having the river warded, with the only thing stopping me from killing her being her Twilight Shroud and her nearby tower.
  • Get told I should "stop playing passively if I don't want her to start raping me" despite the fact I am ahead and being aggressive.
  • Die to Akali after a Lee Sin gank with both of them being low (I did see him coming but the wave was still pushed up and I was near their tower), no one around to pick up free kills.
  • Pick up a kill in a teamfight shortly after to go 1-1.
  • Akali snowballs to an 8-1 score by roaming and teamfight kills while I stay at 1-1 and get blamed for feeding (funny considering my teammates could press Tab to see it wasn't true). The fact that she got spotted by wards when roaming (which I placed) and that I pinged teammates back so I could punish her for roaming by getting top tower proves to make no difference.

I give up.

Those people who like their scapegoats, it's always the fault of someone else. Assuming devil's advocate (and I'm probably wrong here), I guess it's possible they were annoyed because you didn't bully her enough and one murder is all a semi-competent Akali needs.
The sentence below this one is false.
The sentence above this one is true.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 7:16am | Report
"Congratulations, you are Silver I"

**** you.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 7:55am | Report
That's only 100 pts from gold yo
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:40pm | Report
In Silver 3, trying to go do ranked matches.

Game doesn't start for some reason. I dodge for the good of humanity the team. I'm now at -3 league points. Probably the first ever too. gg me.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide