Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 984 of 1800
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:32am | Report
I personally think Singed and Vayne need perm banned. No one ever thinks to do it.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:41am | Report
Lolwut.

I somewhat agree with vayne (well, not perma, but it is a valid ban), disagreeing with singed though. He is barely played here. Lissandra is a really valid ban but played only very little. A good liss will destroy everything though. Also, jayce, elise etc.

And thresh, obviously lol.
I've been trying to play him in soloqueue / ranked team for 2 weeks, have only played him once in a normal game

Q.Q
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:43am | Report
most common bans I see are as follows;
Amumu, Shen, Blitz, thresh

last two vary, but those are the prime four to be banned first
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 4:33am | Report
actually I agree that vayne should be permabanned. her lane isn't that bad and her damage output is just too high so once she gets a few items she wreks
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 4:53am | Report
She has a few really tough matchups though - that is why I don't think banning her is a necessity.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:00am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dont even know how thats possible specially if they arnt getting counter jungled and no one else is taking their camps it just makes no sense to me

Believe me it's not only possible but apparently very probable in Gold V...
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:51am | Report
QQ My CSing sucks. Maybe I should play some more DotA2, my CSing rocked when I came back from that. Then again, the lane dynamics feel very different to me in DotA2 than in LoL, and coming back from DotA2 left me weak in a lot of other areas in lane. Meh, I suppose the best plan is just to play regularly now I'm bored of Skyrim again.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 5:55am | Report
QQ I preordered collectors edition of Skyrim but my computer still can't run it, need to build a new one lol
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 6:05am | Report

actually I agree that vayne should be permabanned. her lane isn't that bad and her damage output is just too high so once she gets a few items she wreks

but u are pro.

most of the Vaynes i played against are easily gibbed or zoned out of creeps (^being foxy a notable exception) I also usually pick after vaynes so it's easy to go for Nami, maybe Leona, and screw her over.

Sig made by elenah
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 7:07am | Report
Kinen wrote:

QQ My CSing sucks. Maybe I should play some more DotA2, my CSing rocked when I came back from that. Then again, the lane dynamics feel very different to me in DotA2 than in LoL, and coming back from DotA2 left me weak in a lot of other areas in lane. Meh, I suppose the best plan is just to play regularly now I'm bored of Skyrim again.

Watch scarra vids and his stream. He has a magical ability to make people cs better after they watch him play.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide