Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 985 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 8:07am | Report
Kinen wrote:

QQ My CSing sucks. Maybe I should play some more DotA2, my CSing rocked when I came back from that. Then again, the lane dynamics feel very different to me in DotA2 than in LoL, and coming back from DotA2 left me weak in a lot of other areas in lane. Meh, I suppose the best plan is just to play regularly now I'm bored of Skyrim again.

go into custom games by yourself regularly and practice last hitting until you can consistently get around 100 CS by 20 minutes, at least...the more you practice the better you'll get at it.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 8:49am | Report
I usually aim to get about 90 cs at 10 minutes, no matter which lane.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 8:52am | Report
I said "at least" :D

obviously you want to be better than that, but that was what I was told when I asked around for a way to get better at last-hitting.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 8:54am | Report

go into custom games by yourself regularly and practice last hitting until you can consistently get around 100 CS by 20 minutes, at least...the more you practice the better you'll get at it.

QQ advice without QQ in a QQ thread

I agree btw, custom game CS'ing is very good practice, especially when adapting to a new champ. The difficult thing is to translate that ability into game situations when you want to harass/counter-harass/run away.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 8:59am | Report
It's not a perfect solution ofc, it'll only help you to a point.

You'll still have to get used to last hitting in a laning situation...but the only way to do that is to play games and keep working on it.

All this will do is help you with the mechanics of it.
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 9:40am | Report

It's not the hitting creeps at the right time that's my problem (although I do sometimes mistime, for which I do practice), it's me getting distracted, and the occasional lag spike, although that shouldn't amount to more than 4-5 in lane. As you say, it's a matter of playing games. It's just vaguely frustrating to see that my CSing has dropped. Again. A couple of months ago I could, with some consistency, hit my goal of 100 by 12 min. The it dropped as I became a little too aggressive, then it worked it's way back up to around 80-90. Now when I'm in a game it's like "hey, I've been CSing pretty well, what's my score? What!? 50 at 11 min? QQ, so much for CSing well". Obviously, some consideration must be made for what else is going on in the game. I've no idea what was happening in my last but the early-mid game was not farm friendly.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 9:48am | Report

Everyone at my MMR still does, and I fight against high golds/plats

No way is your MMR high gold or plat and you're still in silver 1, lol.

At high gold / plat, on EUW at least, Amumu is barely ever banned, neither is Malphite, Shen sometimes. When I was in Silver 1, the 3 were permabanned.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 10:55am | Report
Some just have luck get to gold in 1st attempts, I keep getting teams that throw the game over and over and over again or are overly ******ed, I cud play both hands tied up and play with my D and still do better than them.

Yes im an ***
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 11:00am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Some just have luck get to gold in 1st attempts, I keep getting teams that throw the game over and over and over again or are overly ******ed, I cud play both hands tied up and play with my D and still do better than them.

Yes im an ***

Don't worry, you're not the only one to feel that way. It's not a shame to bear for feeling that way, as it's a fact that if you get good teams more often than others, you will rise faster through the ranks.

My last 3 promos for Gold 3 have been ruined by bad luck alone. Always someone who has bad internet connection or otherwise just leaves/ragequits or (in rare cases) trolls.

Still, skill goes a long way in mid lane and bot lane. Sometimes it's just not enough.
  • Did I enlighten your eyes? Feel free to hit +Rep
Signature by Emikadon

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 9:19pm | Report
#bestLuxNA

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide