Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OP NERF NAO!!1

Creator: Jebus McAzn June 4, 2011 9:54pm
84 posts - page 3 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2011 11:31pm | Report
Alistar doesn't need a nerf. He dies after his X second ult is over and if you gank him and force him to pop it, you force a teamfight quickly after and he's almost useless cause he just melts like butter.

Eve is agreeable. Those of you who've played in inhouses with me should know very damn well why she needs a nerf. You can almost never be safe if there's an Eve on the other team, it's proper gayness.

Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 12:21am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

A farmed up Nasus/Veigar can 1shot anyone, but amongs other characters who don't use skills to stack damage I don't think you can...? right?

Did it with tryn, Against an annie lvl 1 crit her and she dropped.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 12:26am | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

Did it with tryn, Against an annie lvl 1 crit her and she dropped.

Level of said Annie?
True love is found only in yourself.
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
DocSmoothJew's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 12:56am | Report
Why do people think Vayne's so imba? She's papery as ****. Her so-called "escape" is really not an escape. It might get you out of range of an ability but a) a flash will fix that and b) you don't run so fast running away from people. Teemo = epic counter to Vayne as well since she has jack squat for spell damage once blinded.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 1:02am | Report

Why do people think Vayne's so imba? She's papery as ****. Her so-called "escape" is really not an escape. It might get you out of range of an ability but a) a flash will fix that and b) you don't run so fast running away from people. Teemo = epic counter to Vayne as well since she has jack squat for spell damage once blinded.

Not true. Even though the attacks miss, they still apply a Silver Bolts mark. That doesn't stop her from using Contemn either.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 1:02am | Report
I think it's more the fact that she has an ability like Vlads troll pool and she snowballs so hard after a few kills.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 1:10am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

I think it's more the fact that she has an ability like Vlads troll pool and she snowballs so hard after a few kills.

Thats exactly it.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 1:21am | Report
She needs a huge nerf to Silver bolts. Maybe every 3 consecutive attacks instead of every 3 attacks or abilities. Also, change the "% of max HP as true damage" to "% of max HP as physical damage" or better yet "% of current HP as physical damage"
True love is found only in yourself.
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 2:06am | Report
Imo make increase his Q to a 10 second CD at all levels and buff the damage while nerfing the healing ratio (Just an initial thought).

Completely lol'd at this part. I agree Vlad can be really OP at time, but that's opponent fault for having **** not Magic Resist and not focusing him. Focused Vlad = No sucess vlad period
I dunno whether he claims to balance Vladimir or just make him not usable at all. Vlad with no spamming Q is not Vlad at all.

Gold per 10 - Okay, how many chars use it THAT hard... GP, Jarvan, Shen, Supports? I don't get the point to be honest, it's the part of some characters gameplay.

Globals... I find TFs and Shen abusable only. Janna + Zilean are fun if the team likes having Exp./Movement Quints, then the game is fun:D

Eve is OP! Eve is Squishy! Eve loves Oracles!
Lesson for today: Buy Oracles.

But true, Vayne could use a little of a nerf yet again, I'd rather see her with more survability and less all round *** kicking damage.

Poppy... annyoing as hell, simply.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 2:08am | Report
Removing GP10 would pretty much cripple roamers and severely hurt supporters.
Nerfing it to 3 or 4 GP10 from 5 would be the appropriate path imo.

Remove stealth and globals and those are taken care of ;)

Vlad's Q would be more balanced with a longer CD. I've been saying this for ages now. But 10sec is a little bit too long.
I'd say 9/8/7/6/5 sec CD since his early CD is a bit too long.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide