Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OP NERF NAO!!1

Creator: Jebus McAzn June 4, 2011 9:54pm
84 posts - page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 11:00am | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Essentialy in everyone's eyes this is the problem with vayne.

1. Yes she is squishy, but you have to catch her. Which any good vayne will not let you if they can help it. They know CC= unable to do anything, and that leads to death. Now in teamfights a vayne will be smart. She knows you will try to CC her 1st, so she pops her ult and tumbles to repostion herself then strikes one of your teammates down quickly. But in your eyes as soon as she was gone you decided to attack someone else. By the time you realize she is back she may have already killed someone, and so if you try to CC her now. She will just tumble and hide.

2. Tumble+ult and condemn give her two decent escape skills. Once again adding to her mobillity and making her that much harder to CC.

3. She is a pretty good assassin, almost too good. Due to her true damage and the fact her ult adds damage she can do alot of damage real fast. I've seen people die on the third shot. Because the first two just do so much damage that there is no way they can survive on the burst. Heck I was irelia and vayne could 6 shot me. What can I do stack armor? Yeah, but that doesn't stop the true damage, or what if she gets a madred's?

Edit: Basically Vayne is like an assassin verison of Nidalee. Strong throughout the game.

^^This
While Vayne might be squishy (the squishiest champion IMO) you still have to catch her. Trying to catch Vayne is almost as crazy as trying to catch Yi with his ult on... Condemn throws you back while keeping her a good distance away, her tumble pushes her further away, and her ult is just crazy at adding mobility. Now that's just if you are trying to kill HER. Her trying to kill you is a whole other story. Her passive grants her enough movement speed to catch basically anyone in the game, the 3 proc shot is BS, since any person with enough sense will tumble before the last shot, she will deal a huge amount of damage. Some might say 3 shots gives you enough time to try and escape, not with her passive, not with her tumble, and definetly not with her ult.

What I'm saying is, Vayne has too much of everything. Either nerf her damage, or nerf her mobility.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 2:23pm | Report
In b4 Vayne's next nerf because she needs it badly.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
persephone
<Member>
persephone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 4:28pm | Report
vayne is the new vlad

i have not seen so many cry treads since vlad first came out. and yes he was op tehn. nao... not so much. vayne... she is difinitely strong. maybe i have been lucky andn ot faced many goo one.
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 4:36pm | Report
Sorry, it was nearly imposs...
Oh wait, pre-nerf vlad with Mejai and Zhonya Ring, quietly above Q+E, they are dead...
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide