Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OP/UP champs and who are they?

Creator: Lugignaf August 31, 2011 8:20am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 9:33pm | Report
@Dufftime:

I change text colours to make my important statements stand out.

I'm not trying to provoke you. Just show you you're wrong. I'm not trolling.
(and yeah, I know my way of communicating isn't the best sometimes. I don't care, I know I've got logic on my side. Screw personal feelings.)

All I've asked is for you to seriously explain "Why" you think what you think, in the context that you claim 'what you think' is a fact.
All you've done is squirm and complain about my disagreement toward your claims like a child and refuse to respond normally to what should be a simple question.

This discussion is still open any time you want to start being rational.

But if you want to act like a child and pout in front of your computer, go right ahead.

@Everyone else:

In debates, I believe it's the one unable to answer the opposition's questions properly who loses, because it's the audience that you are trying to convince. Not being able to defend against attacks on your theory means there's clearly something amiss with the theory.

I like to win. :]
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 9:45pm | Report
waitttt soooo doesnt like akali rape every Melee early on? (well, I guess it depends on skill level)

Once Singed gets Mres, Akali is a lot less effective. I play akali, not singed, so I might be biased, but really, I think that late game, Akali cant do anything to singed (unless shes 90000x more fed), but early on, Akali does well against...basically everyone.

By early on I mean around lvl 6 or so

(instant win lane for akali)
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 9:46pm | Report
Not really sure on the argument. Honestly, I havent laned against a singed in ages :/
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 9:47pm | Report
@JakofAllSpaydes:

That's exactly how I see it.

Akali works on any melee early game. Mark of the Assassin hurts.
Though, I mean EARLY early game; like levels 1, 2, 3.

But she can't completely shut someone down. She's not overpowered like that. As the game drags on, her effectiveness decreases because people buy MR if she's doing well. (Tanks buy MR regardless of an Akali's performance)
It comes down whose the better player.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:00pm | Report
But if you get fed early on, (since it's easier), you will still do great late game.

This is what happens when I play akali.

around levels 1-9 you get fed, ur the main carry.

if it drags on too long to mid or late game, from the main carry, you shift to the anti-carry and just kills the enemy carries and run away.

Pretty sure this is what akali is designed to do :3
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:08pm | Report
Akali IS a snowball champion.

If you get fed, Shadow Dance and her being a nuke-assassin makes it very easy for you to keep getting fed.
Being fed on assassins is a greater Super-Happy-Fun-Time then getting fed on any other type of champion.

Relative to other AP carries, she's no different. She's a caster who goes into crazy-strong-mode once she hits level6, and is at her strongest between level6 to 11 if not getting super-fed.

Riot quoted: "Akali is 100% assassin."

Find the weakest enemy. Execute them. Check if you need to retreat. Then, rinse and repeat.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:19pm | Report
^_^
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:30pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Apparently, that skill is a waste of energy. :/

It's not a waste, it just takes too much energy to be able to use her ideal, single target "sustained burst damage" rotation on her skills.

There are times to use it and times not to use it :)
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:36pm | Report
farm farm farm.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 10:36pm | Report

waitttt soooo doesnt like akali rape every Melee early on? (well, I guess it depends on skill level)

Once Singed gets Mres, Akali is a lot less effective. I play akali, not singed, so I might be biased, but really, I think that late game, Akali cant do anything to singed (unless shes 90000x more fed), but early on, Akali does well against...basically everyone.

By early on I mean around lvl 6 or so

(instant win lane for akali)

This is exactly how it works.

Bad Akali's wouldn't beat a good Singed in lane. This is true for any of the other counters that exist in League as well.

Good Akali beats Good Singed in lane every time, and she does it before he gets MR.

She engages when she knows ult is down or when she knows she can kill through ult, and it's a free, instant win lane for Akali.

The reality is that a good Akali rapes 90% of the melee champs in this game in lane. And sometimes so hard that they never make it back into the game, because when Akali kills you, it sets her up to keep killing you. Whether she gets strong via kills, or via free farm, if you can't stop her from getting gold, she will kill almost any melee in a 1v1 as many times as she wants.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide