Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 3.15 Notes have been posted!

Creator: drakon136 December 12, 2013 2:10pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 10:24am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

she wasnt as stupidly broken as lucian or sivir(and by sivir i just mean on the hunt) was so i think theyre going to start buffing other adcs rather than nerfing them now

Only Sivirs ult was OP and that was because of the stats it gave your team, not even herself.

A lot of Lucian's power was his early game bullying but his late game was inferior to a lot of other ADC's.

Jinx is strong at all points in the game plus the amount of utility she has is flat out ******ed. A lot of what she has in her kit is just grossly excessive

Luther3000 wrote:

Riot buff something? That'll be the day.

If I know Riot they'll nerf Jinx next patch and then nerf whatever replaces her too. Can't have any ADCs actually making an impact now can we?

ADC's are generally still the strongest late game, buffing their early game would get them to late game faster and I don't think Riot wants to do that. If anything blame the meta for ending games at the 20-25 minute mark when ADC's generally start to kick in.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:03am | Report
I was puzzled that you could pick ghostblade as a summoner spell...

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:06am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

ADC's are generally still the strongest late game, buffing their early game would get them to late game faster and I don't think Riot wants to do that. If anything blame the meta for ending games at the 20-25 minute mark when ADC's generally start to kick in.

I think Luther's issue is that they nerf the best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC... Every ADC ends up nerfed.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:08am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

I was puzzled that you could pick ghostblade as a summoner spell...
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:40am | Report

Also the true damage changes were bs lol, they just directly nerfed 3 of the most underplayed champions in the game for no reason. None of them are considered strong, it was a completely unnecessary nerf to champions widely considered to be weak, with no compensation at all for it.

**** now I love you, this is too much for me.

But yeah, **** swain poppy and talon, let's keep this true damage amp on vlad and ahri
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 11:54am | Report

I think Luther's issue is that they nerf the best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC, then they nerf the next best ADC... Every ADC ends up nerfed.

Yeah, this. It's really irritating how predictable it is, the second you see a pick start to become popular it gets hard nerfed in the next patch.

I was looking through the champion list last night and realized the vast majority of AD carries have been nerfed over the course of season 3. As far as I know the only AD carries to have been overall buffed since season 3 started are Ashe (slightly) and Tristana, possibly Caitlyn and Sivir too. Almost every other pick was undebatably nerfed hard overall.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 1:41pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Yeah, this. It's really irritating how predictable it is, the second you see a pick start to become popular it gets hard nerfed in the next patch.

I was looking through the champion list last night and realized the vast majority of AD carries have been nerfed over the course of season 3. As far as I know the only AD carries to have been overall buffed since season 3 started are Ashe (slightly) and Tristana, possibly Caitlyn and Sivir too. Almost every other pick was undebatably nerfed hard overall.

It was also only REALLY SMALL buffs.
Corki: Rebalanced Q, nerfs elsewhere.
Cait: AS increased 1% per level. <.<
Ashe: More AS changes.
Sivir: Reworked, then nerfed.
Trist: Mana tweaks and small damage buffs.
Twitch: Slight damage ups on expunge.
Vayne: Condemn screwed over.
Varus: Mostly untouched. Play him while he's still OP.
MF: Actually had ult nerfed.
Kog: Unchanged too.
Lucian: Small buffs until now.
Jinx: Small nerfs to early game.
Graves: No changes throughout S3.
*cries* he needs buffs

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven: New passive. <_<
Ezreal: Passive/ult damage nerfs.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 1:51pm | Report
i thought Ezreals nerf was to his W debuff?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 1:55pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i thought Ezreals nerf was to his W debuff?

Can't remember if this was season 2 or season 3, but they decreased the hit size of his W. Aside from that they removed the debuff from his W, and then also decreased his base attack speed, I believe. I remember Luther complaining about how it was affecting his last-hitting.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2013 3:03pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Did they just destroy Torment+ Ignite? I'm going ballistic.

Actually, this is Talon, Poppy and Swain we're talking about. Not Riven, Kassadin and Nasus, all bellow 6% pickrate, all with ok-ish winrates. And, unlike the rest of the patch notes, not a single bloody note on why or what motivated this ******ed nerf.

It's hardly destroyed... you will most likely not even notice the differenc ... and what the other guy said... it was never intended I'm pretty sure
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide