Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PATCH NOTES - DISCUSS

Creator: Janitsu November 20, 2013 1:58pm
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 1:55am | Report
I personally like a lot of the changes, especially the vision system and items.

I just can't stand the fact that they are forcing supports to be played as nothing but. I actually love (and miss) when you could support with just about anybody with cc or buffs or use any popular supports as something else. I just hate the roles they are forcing so many champions into. I guess we shall see.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 1:56am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

on thing I can say for sure: targon's brace>>> Giant's Belt especially as an ARAM start.

^implying to start giants belt in aram. wat.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 2:04am | Report
animorte wrote:

I just can't stand the fact that they are forcing supports to be played as nothing but. I actually love (and miss) when you could support with just about anybody with cc or buffs or use any popular supports as something else. I just hate the roles they are forcing so many champions into. I guess we shall see.

Yup.
It's something I've noticed.
Certain champs are indeed pushed into certain roles.
Which is sad. I was just starting to like AP Lulu.....(AP as in full destro mode)

Which reminds me. Should play another AP Leona tonight to see how she fares after the changes.
gotoh
<Member>
gotoh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Quick thoughts on the new changes:
-The vision and changes are great except for some champions but overall it is much more fun to play support
- Relic Shield op
-top lane Taric is really fun and quite powerfull in some match-ups
-Tanky masteries are so much better than offensive masteries for ad.
-did i mention Relic Shield is op?

overall i love it
Check out my first guide on Karthus here.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 2:18pm | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

^implying to start giants belt in aram. wat.

Giant's Belt + 2x Rejuvenation Beads was my go-to start on most melee champions (tanks and offtanks)

Sig made by Aquilegia
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 2:48am | Report
the way youre describing it idmb actually sounds better, since you know deactivating a ward and it still showing like the ward is there makes the trinket sort of have a use for roamers or junglers

also

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/11/red-post-collection-relic-rakkor-and.html

these are nerfs theyre thinking of doing to targon, making the execute melee only (i dont think this is going to fix the duo bruiser top lane, and itll make less sense for supports to get if theyre ranged, however the heal and such will still work), along with the changes on the PBE lowering charge rate and how many charges you can have

also i suggest reading that if you dont fully understand why targon is such a good/toxic item

oh and i was on phreaks stream earlier today and he said the only other real item hes thinking that should be looked at is wriggles because of how bad it is right now, not confirmed but it might be buffed soon
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 3:33am | Report
Only the execute? How dumb is that?

I mean, yeah, it does help last hitting a lot but if you already can do it decently who the heck cares?

Seeing how they handle the item and the nerfs they're about to make, they don't really understand that the item becomes/stays a must-buy on most roles.

Sth they should always fix asap if not for a few role specific items.

Or did I miss somewhere that Riot INTENDS to make anyone start with a gold income item???
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 3:48am | Report
I'm still not seeing 2-1-2 in my Elo, which is annoying as **** lol. Junglers atm are the only thing holding me back as Swain.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 4:04am | Report

I'm still not seeing 2-1-2 in my Elo, which is annoying as **** lol. Junglers atm are the only thing holding me back as Swain.

Don't worry one day people will realise that you can send Nocturne or Pantheon as one of the duos and than Global Gank Mid wenever you are out of Targons :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 8:16am | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Only the execute? How dumb is that?

I mean, yeah, it does help last hitting a lot but if you already can do it decently who the heck cares?

It allows you to clear the first minion wave almost instantly for a crazy fast level 2, reach the enemy tower soon after and then keep them there forever. It cannot be outpushed by a bot lane that did not also start with Relic Shield. I don't think I need to explain how stupid that is.
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide