Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PATCH NOTES - DISCUSS

Creator: Janitsu November 20, 2013 1:58pm
104 posts - page 11 of 11
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
SlashStarEX
<Member>
SlashStarEX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 3:08pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

Ancient golem is good because it has tenacity which lets you get ninja tabi

and why split up the jungle items? why not just give madreds and spirit stone gold generation since they can both be bought after your first clear

that would leave people to never buy Wriggle's Lantern, but I don't see any downsides to putting it onto Spirit Stone
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 3:24pm | Report
This is a new Lantern I designed. Madred's Razor's is removed, but for that, Wriggle's is 400 gold cheaper. The passive health gain is buffed because Spirit Stone is buffed aswell on PBE. Wriggle's now gives EXP aswell, similar to Hand of Midas. This way, farm junglers who get this should keep up with others in levels.

Wriggle's Lantern

Recipe: Hunter's Machete (300) + Dagger (400) + Dagger (400) + 100 gold
Cost: 1200 gold
Sell: 520 gold
Stats: +25 attack speed
Unique Passive - Maim: Basic attacks against monsters deal 100 bonus magic damage.
Unique Passive - Spirit Drain: Restores 15% of the damage dealt by basic attacks to monsters as health.
Unique Passive - Gain 40% increased gold and 20% increased experience from monsters.
Unique Passive - Gold Income: You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
Unique Active: Places a Stealth Ward at target location that lasts for 180 seconds. 180 seconds cooldown (600 cast range).

But even with that change, I don't think many people are gonna use it.
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide