Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PATCH NOTES - DISCUSS

Creator: Janitsu November 20, 2013 1:58pm
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 8:28am | Report
....oh riot.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 8:47am | Report
As a mid laner, I am unsure what this does for anything. My jungler still has to start far behind. I have started going back and helping him farm to speed up his leveling. I have also let the jungler know when I am going back for items so he can come and push my lane. Normally I hate when junglers push my lane, but now I am all for it. I have also started invading jungles with them after pushing my lane out.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 9:41am | Report
Relic Shield duo top will still be better than current jungle you now just have to go leona or taric and junglers still go Relic Shield and go top early on to stay even in gold.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 9:43am | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Relic Shield duo top will still be better than current jungle you now just have to go leona or taric and junglers still go Relic Shield and go top early on to stay even in gold.

I think you're highly overrating the power of duo top. Imo it's really not good at all and by doing it you pretty much screw over both your other lanes and allow the other team to pick up every single dragon. In order for it to actually work you have to hope both your other lanes win 1v1/2v2 and that their jungler is braindead or your team will get snowballed out of the game real fast.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 10:03am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I think you're highly overrating the power of duo top. Imo it's really not good at all and by doing it you pretty much screw over both your other lanes and allow the other team to pick up every single dragon. In order for it to actually work you have to hope both your other lanes win 1v1/2v2 and that their jungler is braindead or your team will get snowballed out of the game real fast.

Supposedly, junglers are screwed over because the jungle leaves them lower than before, making it less safe to gank and making it difficult to just farm the jungle, and every lane is permanently warded.

In reality at my Elo, junglers still get fed, and still win lanes. I don't know if it's any different at like Diamond 1 or something.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 11:10am | Report
been watching diamond streams on twitch. haven't seen them run 2-1-2 yet. even if you can trade gold top you can't trade exp. you also leave your jungle open. ever played bots? yeah kinda like that...but obviously not as derp. you gets all da drags and all da buffs minus maybe the first blue or somethin.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 11:19am | Report
theyre not putting in the other jungle item changes yet? weird

also i havnt seen a duo top in any of my games either, mainly because i call jungle constantly but ive still never played against a duo top lane, im about 99% sure that duo top lanes with targon is going to be a 5v5 team type thing where you have communication with your whole team to make sure dragons arnt going to happen and lanes will win
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 11:24am | Report
So apparently they've patched the tooltip of targon's brace, but not how the item actually works. Tooltip now says execute only works for meelees, it was working fine for me as Kennen. Tooltip said Targon's was capped at 3 charges, I had 4 lol.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 1:10pm | Report
Pointless now but...

@ Moonite
Yeah, only talking about the other states Relic does seem to be too passive for someone like Draven, but I still get the feeling that it's not a bad item on most champs, like making a duo top managable.

And srsly... I'm only repeating myself, because someone like Dillbutt can't understand ONE SENTENCE/5 WORDS, with the main part being highlighted.
I can't make it any easier for him.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 1:13pm | Report
i asked you to reword it lol from what i took from your post you didnt understand why they only nerfed the execute, which luther moon and i both answered for you

so please reword it if im not understanding what "WHY ONLY NERF THE EXECUTE" means
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide