Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PATCH NOTES - DISCUSS

Creator: Janitsu November 20, 2013 1:58pm
104 posts - page 10 of 11
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I think you're highly overrating the power of duo top. Imo it's really not good at all and by doing it you pretty much screw over both your other lanes and allow the other team to pick up every single dragon. In order for it to actually work you have to hope both your other lanes win 1v1/2v2 and that their jungler is braindead or your team will get snowballed out of the game real fast.

Im not over reacting at all if you follow top play or higher elos junglers are gold starved to keep up with supports they have to rush gold generation jungle item they cant buy boot like in s3 you could go boots of mobility or any boots you will fall behind amd be useless. All jungle items have weaker combat stats than s3 and everyone has free wards making it better to just farm jungle now even then you can get less gold than support in 90% of time.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 2:55pm | Report
I've been watching multiple high diamond 1/challenger streams almost constantly since the patch and have yet to see a duo lane top, excluding the oddone + xpecial thing that got posted to reddit. Jungler role is useful for a lot more than just their personal gold. In my own games I've only seen one duo top which failed horribly because their jungler camped and snowballed bot lane and picked up multiple free dragons as well as donating our blue buff to their support.

People are knee-jerking because Relic Shield is stupid and jungle items got nerfed slightly. I agree that the game is really dumb right now but claiming jungle is dead is hyperbole.

So apparently they've patched the tooltip of targon's brace, but not how the item actually works. Tooltip now says execute only works for meelees, it was working fine for me as Kennen. Tooltip said Targon's was capped at 3 charges, I had 4 lol.

Can confirm, the hotfix is completely broken on EUW. Starting to get real sick of Riot's bs.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 3:55pm | Report
They need make it longer before you can use trinkets like 15 minutes or 10 minutes in. It would make for jungler able to gank right now s4 its like every lane is what bot was in s3 where you cant gank there are so many wards.

Why do you think shyvana olaf are op right now they just farm all day jungles not about ganking any more ganking is risky even if you clear wards or get top do it that is not likely with lack communication in solo que.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2013 3:59pm | Report
Also yes targon still working on ranged fail riot i was watching odd one just play annie says melee only and 60 second cd but its still working.
stakingmermaids
<Member>
stakingmermaids's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 3:27am | Report
IMO I think soraka was already okay to begin with ....don't understand why they have to tamper with her starcall though......and wish became worst.
i maybe new and my knowledge to lol is limited but i will always share my opinion and ask questions so don't judge me ;)

Ain't nobody got time for a banner
-Me
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:13am | Report
The Wriggle's Lantern buff isn't going to change anything at the fact that the item is still ****. I think it should also give a bonus in EXP, similar to "Hand of Midas" in dota, because then you can actually outlevel the lanes and suddenly, farm junglers are way better.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:48am | Report

IMO I think soraka was already okay to begin with ....don't understand why they have to tamper with her starcall though......and wish became worst.

the Starcall change makes Astral Blessing way more reasonable (since its CD is so long) and the change to Wish is barely noticeable.
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2013 6:50am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

The Wriggle's Lantern buff isn't going to change anything at the fact that the item is still ****. I think it should also give a bonus in EXP, similar to "Hand of Midas" in dota, because then you can actually outlevel the lanes and suddenly, farm junglers are way better.

Yeah, I do buy Madred's Razors on junglers like Aatrox, but it's not worth upgrading for the attack speed when you can simply build towards BotRK instead. And the gold gain passive is pretty damn bad.
Guides: Vel'koz | Zyra
Signature by Natuhlee

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 2:05pm | Report
None of jungle items right now give good stats for combat thats why junglers are weaker. The ad and health were nerfed off them. There just for gold generation.

Ancient golem is still best just because of the hp but even that got heavily nerfed only 350? That less than most hp items now.

If you ask me they should split up all 3 jungle items into there own path similar to all 3 support items where you get some gold generation lvl 1 with starting item and it gets better as you upgrade right now junglers dont get there gold generation until lanning is almost over and by time you can use it the lanes are done and bot mid and top are killing your camps.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Ancient golem is good because it has tenacity which lets you get ninja tabi

and why split up the jungle items? why not just give madreds and spirit stone gold generation since they can both be bought after your first clear
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide