Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE, interesting new stuff

Creator: NicknameMy May 13, 2015 12:55pm
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:02am | Report
Finally, we can consider Karma a real support.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:44am | Report
rip mage Karma, 'cause that's never gonna see the light of day again.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:30am | Report
Karma getting buffed is <3 (but got some nerfs as well, but still <3)
Sig made by me!

Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 6:17am | Report
Does abyssal secpter stack with Gromp or Cinder or Cloak damage?
Seems like it would work hella good on a cinder hulk Sej --- I think I would build it on Udyr as well.
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 8:39am | Report
I would build it on every tank and on every ap top laner that stays in the enemy team. As long as your team has enough magic damage, it is a great item even on an AD jungler. You could also be Trundle with Black Cleaver and Abyssal Mask and what is a tank?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 5:41pm | Report
rip mage Karma, 'cause that's never gonna see the light of day again.

i really hope they add some of the damage back, her healing teammates is cool and the extra shielding is nice but they took out too much damage which kinda sucks, like seriously i can see taking away the shield damage in exchange for a higher shield but why take away the bonus damage from mantra W?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 6:11pm | Report
Mantra W now amplifies all other damage dealt from any champion by 10%, that is a big damage factor. Also, 260 (+ 60% AP) will be changed to 286 (+66% AP) with that, so compared to live, less base damage, higher AP ratio. Tho, you have to consider what happens if you throw in Q as well, which then would deal 286 (+66% AP) damage as well. Also, 20% of the damage is healed back to you, so you heal for 114.4 (+26.4% AP) with a RWQ combo. And then you have to factor in that you are healed for your allies damage as well.

And then CDR of your passive is doubled, so you can basically do that twice as often.

What could be really terrifying is an on-hit effect Karma build like jungle TF from Kikis. You basically replace Enchantment: Devourer with Nashor's Tooth, get yourself Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Wit's End, Randuin's Omen, the new Abyssal Mask, Zhonya's Hourglass and you are ready to go to killing people. the 40% CDR is reached with the 5% mastery and the attacks have great synergy with your passive, basically granting you permanent mantra for your W so you stay close to your target and actually have lifesteal on your build which scales with that. Also, a speed up shield to stay close and absorb damage and a nice nuke like wildcards, which can also be used when you don't need the heal and damage amplification for a slow. She also has the same range as TF, 525.

And, since her W applies to monsters, she could actually jungle with devourer, getting 15% CDR from scaling glyphs instead.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 7:56pm | Report
that 10% bonus damage wont matter if youre playing solo lane karma other than during ganks, neither will the heal because youll be healing less by yourself especially when your hp is lower

its a buff to support karma but a nerf to solo lane karma who isnt that amazing right now anyways
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 10:55pm | Report
Solo Karma isn't bad.
It's nonexistent.
OMG they nerfed the lesser played form of a champion nobody plays.

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 2:31am | Report
So, Abyssal Scepter's damage and Mr-Shredd got normalized and a big amount of new changes as well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide