Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Picking up TF again.

Creator: Diesel May 11, 2011 11:14am
1 2 3
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 7:37am | Report
I never found Hybrid much of a problem because I would simply go pushing lanes all the time and just Gate in whenever needed, massively outfarming the enemy
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 8:11am | Report
Twisted Fate - everyone complains about a range issue, yes?

510 auto-attack range.

However, let's look at his best AP nuke ability : Wild Cards

Estimated ~1700 range.

Do you have range problems now?

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason that one could argue in favor of AD is the scaling on Pick A Card. However, I think the wild card is always going to be the best source of damage on Twisted Fate, and PaC has abysmally short range to focus on as a main source of damage. In this case, I think that either AP, or Hybrid with an AP edge (basically just pure AP with a Hextech Gunblade thrown in) is best. AD might give heavy damage on PaC, and AS on-hit might give heavy damage from Stacked Deck procs, but AP is the only thing that will give TF damage on his best damaging ability: Wild Cards.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 10:00am | Report
I just read Jun's post on the last page, and I noticed something he said.

"There are many AD carries better then TF", which is true and correct in most cases. Though it brings me to ask this.

Aren't there better AP casters/assassins out there? Why pick TF when you can pick Karthus? Or Viegar, or Kassadin or Malzhar? I mean Wild cards are good, but what is better Kassadin's Null Sphere? that is homing and does alot of damage, or cards that may miss?

Now with the upcoming global nerf they are taking the one skill that made TF well TF. So unless they change something about him that makes him balanced, or OP we are losing alot of ground to even pick him up.

Edit: Also I discovered Kow Maw has less range then TF by 10...of course he does have that one abillity.
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 11:37am | Report
"Hybrid is expensive.

Very very expensive. You have to hope for an long game, meaning you depend more on your team, and can capitalize less on your early game. It puts all sorts of difficulties onto your playstyle, and Twisted Fate is already regarded as a difficult champion to play."

True ****. Hybrid build is really expensive and it's not really suited for Soloing, having a good arranged with Hybrid Fate is awesome, believe me.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide