Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 3:44am | Report

me and wayne, jus stomping som noobs

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 11:55am | Report

Was feeling troll'ish and went Nasus mid. Gragas didn't have enough damage out-put to kill me or stop me from farming, and at one point he ended up with no mana from so much harassing despite his 2 Doran's Rings, while I remained on full HP and didn't stop farming at a single point. I also got philosopher's stone and Heart of Gold ASAP, so you can imagine how terrifying I was when I got more items. Yi's 5 kills came from a quadra kill near the dragon when he was 0/4 because me and Wu were fighting them in a 2v5 and he showed up to score an instant double kill from Alpha Strike and killed 2 others because I wasn't chasing people that tried to run after hitting 10% HP but Yi did and therefore scored a quadra kill by contributing nothing to the fight other than last-hits. Dunno where his last kill came from, but he died 4 more times while only getting 1 more kill. ... Then he and Blitz turned out to be pre-made and friends irl and had to go, so they left when we didn't surrender. Soon after Ashe dc'd for some reason, and I told Wu that we should baron if we wanted to stand any chance of winning ( considering how farmed and fed I was, and the gold I'd got from the 2 GP10 items, I still believed we might stand a chance 2v5, lol ). We hit a Teemo shroom when we got there like I was worried we would, and Teemo soon showed up. Me and Wu managed to kill him just before the rest of his team showed up then we managed to ace with a quadra kill from me because GA is OP, though Wu died. Ashe came back but even with her we stood no chance in team-fights after that. I tried to get us to baron again, but Teemo had placed yet another shroom at it. Was impossible to baron because we didn't have enough damage to kill it before their team were to show up. So throughout the rest of the game we kept on losing team-fights while usually managing to at least kill 3 of them. Eventually they baroned after one of their 'ace's when we'd only managed to kill 2 though, and so we lost straight after that.

Considering maining Nasus for a while after realizing that most of my games with Nasus seem to end really well ( or go really well until the afks begin anyway -.- ).
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 1:21pm | Report
Yes, I am a bad support. -_- I always managed to miscalculate the damage on my Q and passive since I kept forgetting that I was prioritizing her Q since me and Corki were stomping their Twitch and Leona. Thank goodness my teammates weren't the raging type. But hey, at least 3 or 4 of those were actually my kills. :> Our Darius apparently got hit by a BSOD, so he couldn't reconnect until after 15 minutes in since his laptop died and wouldn't restart. Lee Sin was having a bit of trouble against Riven up top, but we managed to reestablish ourselves by winning team fights and catching people out of position.

Once Darius managed to come back in, we made sure he would be able to farm in peace so he could catch up, which we did surprisingly well since they kept trying to gank him for easy kills. We still could have won the game even if Darius didn't return. However we were glad he did, since they kept focusing him, and not our carries, which was what won us the game during the last team fight where we ace'd them and managed to push all the way to the enemy nexus.

Around 8 minutes in:

*Sona Double Kill*
Corki - wtf.
Sona - Really sorry, miscalculated the damage.
Corki - carry me sona.
Lux - LOL

Around 16 minutes in:

*Sona Double Kill yet again*
Sona - Really sorry about me KSing you guys.
Lee Sin - Nah, don't worry. We stopped caring after your double kill earlier.
Sona - lol.

Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 2:07pm | Report

Carrying people is fun.

Morde is underplayed. Seriously. All people whine about how ADC's are OP. Make them double, GG
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 4:54am | Report
Is my ELO showing >////>
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 5:53am | Report

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 6:00am | Report
You lost one IceCreamy O:
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 6:03am | Report
Yeah, nab team >_>

I hate Nocturne, btw.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 6:54am | Report
found this long ago
Last Plagas
<Member>
Last Plagas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 9:07am | Report
Forgot to screencap after the game, so here's the screenshot from LoLreplay.

Talon was on rampage at 12 minutes in, because Gangplank decided to not have any sustain and went critplank route. Nunu & Willump did pretty well in lane and got a few multikills in teamfights, because they didn't CC his ulti. Lee Sin DCd twice and it was looking like a loss, but me, my Soraka and Nunu & Willump pulled through.
P.S. Oh, and I got a quadra and 2 minutes later a penta (my first).
Every time you succeed, I bleed a little.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide