Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 3:46pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

Playing on my 4 years old smurf, level 27.
Actually playing to try out for a Plat team, cus I met them on my smurf when playing solo normals (dafaq smurf normal mmr, even tho I have 80 losses)

#meetsIcecreamy

I had more of those games today, figured it'd be about time to call it quits for the day lol. I remember a feeding Fiddle and a top blitz while I was 1v2. Didn't do too bad, honestly :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 4:21pm | Report

Pretty happy about this game because Varus was diamond 1 (and Nidalee was also diamond). We were even in cs after lane but somehow he was able to farm like crazy afterward, probably because bot lane inhib died early. His positioning in teamfights was kinda bad though.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 5:35pm | Report
botrk and no PD? Is that a thing?

Sig made by Aquilegia
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 5:55pm | Report
O I actually just noticed that lol. On Varus I can understand delaying PD because you pick him so much for his Q poke, but it does seem really odd not to have it in a six item build especially considering he already had IE. I feel like PD would've been better overall because crit synergy.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2013 9:06pm | Report
He was Finnish traitor.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 2:30am | Report
Had a game where top, mid and jun were called. 4th player locked Ezreal, I locked Sona, he then said he was going support. WTFF? Ez support? There is no way Ez can be a proper support. Claimed that late game blue build Ez had a slow and that was enough for support. Wonder how he was going to do that with 0/30/0 masteries though. Needless to say that game was lost at 20 mins. Without surrender.

Next game double ADC premade bot. Vayne fed like crazy. Blamed the jungler (me) for that.
Ending up 1/19 is NOT the junglers fault.

So next game I was fed up with trolls. All roles called except support. Really not in the mood to support, so locked Leona AP.
Went 4/0/3 before my team noticed. Went 4/4/10 before the enemy team noticed. 3 of those deaths were due to me stubbornly staying to kill towers. Which worked well since towers fell like flies.
Enemy Ezreal baited me for a 5th death when I went in to kill him under his tower at low HP. He died, tower killed me.
I love AP Leona. Since I started using Lich Bane on her I love her even more.

Built Void Staff since Shen and Udyr, thought they both would go tanky. Turned out Shen went full AD. Somehow that's not a very viable build on him.
Poor Ezreal. Every time he came in for a poke he ended up leaving with less than 50% hp. Made both of em burn flash within the first 3 mins. Was fun.
Very nice stress relieving game that one. Anyone that came near got chain stunned and either died or burned flashes to get out with less than 30% hp.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2013 12:27pm | Report
They noticed I hadn't died yet.
So all 5 of em came after me.
Killed me, then surrendered.
I lolled.

Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 5:16am | Report
Sometimes, you're just so far ahead that even when you're fighting 2v5, you can hold out until everybody could reconnect and bring it back.

Everybody on the team besides me and Lux kept DC'ing and reconnecting due to ISP problems. Although they were frequent, they always managed to return before anything bad had escalated out of proportion.

Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 5:50am | Report
Stayed up late to play one more game, worst game I think I have ever played in my life.
I stole this Sig idea from SoapSuds
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2013 10:50am | Report

First game of S4 changes.

Gotta say, I'm loving the new trinkets and stuff. I probably didn't need it but the ward trinket helped my support out a lot.

Also we both started with Relic Shield.

@ADC mains (Luther, etc) thoughts on both adc and support starting relic shield?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide