Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Sustain Changes - A preview by Shurelia

Creator: JunSupport August 15, 2011 8:54pm
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 7:43am | Report

God, I loove these Nidalee changes. Her heal might not be as powerful now, but then i again, I wasn't a bug fan of maxing her heal first. CD and mana cost reduction on her Q are going to be huge, and nerfd to her heal ratios are going to affect most people's gameplay. Also, Pounce being affected by CDR (****ing finally). Soraka nerfs pretty much were incoming, her ult just does too much globally for her team right now and she can just babysit like no other support.

I'm really excited about the Nid changes too. I was having a lot of fun babysitting my buddy who was playing Teemo last night, and I'd forgotten how OP her heal is...
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 10:33am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

I'm assuming you don't look at loading screens *rollseyes*

Pic is big btw :s.

Hum..., gonna need this. It'll make the game more epic.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Quoted:
** Cast range increased by 30.

Fail Riot!!! I hope for them they forgot a 0^^.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 6:56pm | Report
I'm still raging about this, I really liked playing Sona. Now I'll probably use Janna instead. :c
Confehdehrehtheh
<Member>
Confehdehrehtheh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 8:37pm | Report
The Sona changes are gonna be fine. In all honesty, it isn't gonna hurt her too much I think. She already heals for small amounts anyway. You'll just need to adjust timing on it so you maximize the efficiency of the AR/MR bonus.
Awesome sig by jhoijhoi :D
Aura-Support/CDR Sona|Jungle Yorick
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:50am | Report
They should remove the gold/10 item's from the game, that would change this meta, too^^.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:53am | Report
If they removed the gold/10 items, everyone would have to step their game up. Junglers and tanks in general would be much, much less effective. Supports would just be terra-bad as most, if not all, have no reliable, low CD, last hitting tool because their attack animation is so slow.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:58am | Report
But it would also the "no farming mode", which riot wants to remove.

Also many jungler's doesn't need gold/10.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 2:03am | Report
Here's the thing. If a jungler doesn't get ganks, they are entirely reliant on the jungle money the get or the few creeps they "steal" from a lane when asked to cover. If you have a derpy support who doesn't buy wards, or you have a good support, you're still responsible for warding about half of the map. You need the gold/10 items or ganks, ok?
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Shaynythyryas
<Member>
Shaynythyryas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 2:23am | Report
* Soraka :
... i really don't know. I think it's pretty much a good idea overall, she would still keeps the best heals in the game BUT could really do something useful with her A instead of waiting for her next heal in the back.

* Sona :
They could just remove her heal already if they just want to make it THAT ****ty. Seriously Kayle's new heal was already completely ridiculously bad, but now, yaaay, Sona got her own completely useless heal too !
I understand the will behind this change, to keep her up mostly for her auras. But seriously, a 3 sec +10 arm/rm in laning phase is just, well, erm, i think i'll stick with her Q, thank you very much.

* Nidalee :
... buff that awful spear ? Seriously ? I can just already sense agaiiin more and more QQing against this muddaf**ing spear of doooom.
The spear is totally fine and totally feared in laning. Oh yeah, "just avoid it !" works maybe the 3, 4, 5 first times, and then you just can avoid the 6th that hit you like a hellish truck and gives you a free instant ride to your fountain.
Not saying it's OP. Just, please, don't buff it.

* Taric :
goodbye Taric, i loved playing you. It appears your heal wasn't already nerfed, nerfed, and re-nerfed enough.
But hey, look on the bright sight : you won't desperately lack as much mana as you did before ! .. since you will only heal at most twice per minute.

Seriously, just remove it OR, better idea : CHANGE it (and i mean, truely). Soraka's heal buffs armor, Nid's buffs AS ; Taric's heal two people... but will now heal two people so rarely, at such an awful cost ? Scrap the double, make it new. AD buff, Regen buff, i don't care.

---
* Overall :
I understand the idea behind Soraka (may be good), Sona (makes me cry like a baby), but i truely don't get the idea of making Taric a melee farm-stealing suicide-hitting champ with virtually no heal.
I'm never wrong ; reality may be.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide