Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Sustain Changes - A preview by Shurelia

Creator: JunSupport August 15, 2011 8:54pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 7:49am | Report
^I like this guy.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 8:04am | Report

The Sona changes are gonna be fine. In all honesty, it isn't gonna hurt her too much I think. She already heals for small amounts anyway. You'll just need to adjust timing on it so you maximize the efficiency of the AR/MR bonus.

I disagree, they were needless nerfs and they make me sad. :c

I understand the idea behind Soraka (may be good), Sona (makes me cry like a baby), but i truely don't get the idea of making Taric a melee farm-stealing suicide-hitting champ with virtually no heal.

I agree. WHY DID THEY HURT MY SONA? WHYYYYYY? Someone hold me. :c

NicknameMy wrote:

They should remove the gold/10 item's from the game, that would change this meta, too^^.

Or you could just remove every support from the game, because removing gold/10 would have exactly that effect.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 8:09am | Report
Sona is gonna be just fine.

Soraka on the other hand will certainly climb down the viability ladder along with Taric, but he won't climb. He'll just fall, right to the bottom.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 8:11am | Report
Searz wrote:

Sona is gonna be just fine.

Soraka on the other hand will certainly climb down the viability ladder along with Taric, but he won't climb. He'll just fall, right to the bottom.

Oh my poor, poor, Sona.

HOLD ME SEARZ, HOLD ME.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 9:48am | Report
But riot has failed. 30 Range, well, that is nothing^^ xD.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:36am | Report
* Overall :
I understand the idea behind Soraka (may be good), Sona (makes me cry like a baby), but i truely don't get the idea of making Taric a melee farm-stealing suicide-hitting champ with virtually no heal.

Taric is getting a rework of his Ultimate.

Taric and Sona are very much only partly remade, while Nidalee and Sona have had their changes worked on (or planned) for a long time.

Everyone in Riot knew Nidalee's heal needed to be nerfed, and Soraka's been worked on for over a month.
Taric and Sona however, have only entered the rework table about 1~2 weeks ago. Very little done on them.

Expect more changes, and don't expect to hear about them until the release.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 11:03am | Report
NOOOOO TARIC WILL BE SO BAD!!

I understand the changes, but he needs more AS/AD if that's all your gna give him. Either that or he needs some kind of way to do viable damage.

I mean as is Taric is rarely hitting with auto attacks. A lot more than some other supports because of his passive (I play taric), but in the end your more of a viability to your team by being in front during team battles/lategame.

IMO increase stun damage, nerf shatter scaling/ nerf the armor pen a bit), nerf Imbue as you have, and boost your AS and AD scaling.

This would achieve the bit more active fun in your face kind of Taric that I feel like RG is looking for.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:44pm | Report
Searz wrote:

along with Taric, but he won't climb. He'll just fall, right to the bottom.

And when he hits the bottom, and his outrageous blue gems turn blood red with anger...

JUNGLE TARIC will be born!!!
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 3:09pm | Report
If they wanted to make it clutch, couldn't they just say like... heals don't work unless you're under __% of health or something like that? Or replace the important heals with OP shields like Orianna (QQ)?

Also, just thinking, do you think this kind of nerf would bring some semi-supportish-carry types of champions back in the game? You know, the support-types that don't have heals, like Sivir and Lux?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 3:22pm | Report
Re-works/nerfs all the same really. I don't play supports but I'm interested in the non-support related sustain changes. Like spell vamp and life steal...Stuff that actually affects the champs I play.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide