Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The Road to Ruin - Yasuo Promotion

Creator: drakon136 December 9, 2013 8:55pm
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 10:00am | Report
As the spotlight already suggested it is better to take some tanky stuff in.
The GA helps alot, but I guess if you really want to deal alot of damage with him there is no way around the build he posted.

I guess I will play him with Youmuu's Ghostblade, best item in the game <3
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 11:52am | Report
xIchi wrote:

I guess I will play him with Youmuu's Ghostblade, best item in the game <3

very interesting suggestion. IE+YG will give him 80% crit chance. Riot, plis.

Sig made by elenah
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:00pm | Report
what ls item should you build on him? hydra, bloodthirster or botrk? seems all pretty good on me but imo botrk is best cuz active. what do you guys think?
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:03pm | Report
Honestly, I build him like a bruiser usually. But when I play him as a carry, I build Ravenous Hydra for the splitpushing. I admit that BotRK is pretty good as well, and I still don't think Bloodthirster is worth getting on any melee champion as your one lifesteal item.
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:16pm | Report
when you build him as a bruiser what items do you get as offense? youmuus and ie? and as defense? my guess would be randuins+visage. still, imo the lack of lifesteal would hurt him quite alot because he would have so good sustain with it
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 12:42pm | Report

when you build him as a bruiser what items do you get as offense? youmuus and ie? and as defense? my guess would be randuins+visage. still, imo the lack of lifesteal would hurt him quite alot because he would have so good sustain with it

I generally build IE and a crit item of some sort. I usually change which one I get every game, but I've been leaning towards Phantom Dancer. Don't really like Youmuu's Ghostblade because it's only a temporary boost. Generally, my item build ends up as Infinity Edge - Phantom Dancer - Randuin's Omen - Spirit Visage / Warmog's Armor against full AD teams - Mercury's Treads / Zephyr if fed enough for it - Guardian Angel. Not necessarily in that order though.
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 1:00pm | Report
idc youmuus seemed good because of the flat armorpen which is quite good against adcs with low armor (which you are probably going for as a bruiser) and it still gives crit. but yeah, youd lack as, didnt think of that ^^
hi i am the best

MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 3:58pm | Report
Actually I have had a slight change and decided on Infinity Edge, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, Guardian Angel and then choice between Ninja Tabi/ Mercury's Treads or Berserker's Greaves depending on the opponents and how the fight is going.

The reason is pretty obvious due to the amount of Armor Penetration you receive using this build
Black Cleaver gives you +10 Armor Pen plus can reduce Armor up to 25% for 4 seconds
Youmuu's Ghostblade gives you +20 Armor Pen
Last Whisper ignores 35% of your opponents armor

And although I am sacrificing having 100% Critical strike chance (this build is 80% including Yasuo passive) i believe that a one in 5 chance of MISSING a critical hit is worth it for the amount of damage you will be able to inflict on your opponents whether or not they have stacked up on armor.

As for Glyphs I am probably going to look into Armor Penetration, Armor and Scaling Magic Resist and finish off with Lifesteal Quints for some mild sustainability (maybe not as much as Bloodthirster however I am guessing a full build can do around 720 critical damage and 6% will give 55 per hit so not too bad).
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2013 5:24pm | Report
whats the range on his ult? in the spotlight it looked like he could ult from the whole other side of mid lane from turret to turret, also is his ult a point and click thing or if you press R it just takes you to the nearest knocked up champion
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 5:00am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

Why do you always come with such a defeatist attitude? That looks like a solid build, although maybe a little glass cannon. But, maybe given his apparently insane mobility it could work.

Its not defeatist...I just understand that unless your are a Diamond player or a Pro that even the best ideas will be treated like rubbish.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide