All i do is smoke cigarettes, drink monster, not use tags made for me, and try to not fail at LoL....man i suck /wrists
At least people remember you are a Veteran... >_>
[quote=Mowen][quote=JEFFY40HANDS]
All i do is smoke cigarettes, drink monster, not use tags made for me, and try to not fail at LoL....man i suck /wrists
[/quote]
At least people remember you are a Veteran... >_>[/quote]
I REMEMBER ONE TIME (it was today) BRYUN SPECTATED ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING AP CHO JUNGLE AND IT WAS FUN!
Happy?
[quote=PsiGuard][quote=Bryun]
*cough*
[/quote]
To be fair, you aren't on a whole lot.
I REMEMBER ONE TIME (it was today) BRYUN SPECTATED ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING AP CHO JUNGLE AND IT WAS FUN!
Happy?[/quote]
I REMEMBER ONE TIME (it was today) BRYUN SPECTATED ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING AP CHO JUNGLE AND IT WAS FUN!
Happy?
I know hahaha, THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME <3<3
[quote=Bryun][quote=PsiGuard]
[quote=Bryun]
*cough*
[/quote]
To be fair, you aren't on a whole lot.
I REMEMBER ONE TIME (it was today) BRYUN SPECTATED ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING AP CHO JUNGLE AND IT WAS FUN!
Happy?
[/quote]
I know hahaha, THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME <3<3[/quote]
I'd prefer people to know me as "Awesome Guy" or "Not so 40/40 Hands" or "The guy who's art shop has more cobwebs in it than Brittany Spear's vagina"
[quote=JEFFY40HANDS][quote=Mowen]
[quote=JEFFY40HANDS]
All i do is smoke cigarettes, drink monster, not use tags made for me, and try to not fail at LoL....man i suck /wrists
[/quote]
At least people remember you are a Veteran... >_>
[/quote]
I'd prefer people to know me as "Awesome Guy" or "Not so 40/40 Hands" or "The guy who's art shop has more cobwebs in it than Brittany Spear's vagina"[/quote]
<Altruistic Artist>